Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Walmart & Home Depot

I get the undeniable urge to marry short fat flabby white woman sporting a mullet with bangs straight out of the 80's, a fashion complete with denim overalls from Kmart, and several yellow and/or missing front teeth, towing three screaming children each complete with mullets and overalls.

Minivan parked outside, Britney Spears cd's strewn all over the floor and a resounding belief in anything that appears on Fox News.

Originally posted by joeg

white trash central!

only when i'm there :tongue:

Everytime I go in to buy something small I end up stocking up on all sorts of stuff. Walmart has great deals on car stuff too. Now all I need is a discount auto parts store and good luck at the lottery.

Originally posted by codica3

I don't find anything special about either of these places..

thats because (to the best of my knowledge), you don't have a penis, and gallons of testosterone flowing through your body... :aright:

:tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I get the most undeniable urge to make love to a piece of sheetrock every time I enter Home Depot . . . God help me! . . . :confused: . . . :smoke: . . . .

Oh god- dont mention sheetrock!!!

I decided I was gonne be a nice guy and put up a few new tiles in my girls moms house for her...long story short that place is a fucking crack den and everything is falling apart- here I am abotu 2 weeks later and i'm just gettin around to finishing after re-doing the whole fucking room over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bern

Originally posted by berniec

Oh god- dont mention sheetrock!!!

I decided I was gonne be a nice guy and put up a few new tiles in my girls moms house for her...long story short that place is a fucking crack den and everything is falling apart- here I am abotu 2 weeks later and i'm just gettin around to finishing after re-doing the whole fucking room over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bern

Aww how sweet... :)

Small favors around the house always end up turning into large projects. What a pain in the ass.

Originally posted by teklord310

Small favors around the house always end up turning into large projects. What a pain in the ass.

Ya tell me about it- as soon as you start one thing, you find 3 other things that were never really fixed years ago, but just were out of sight...

I'll be so happy when i'm done with this mess and I can hit the beach!!

Bern