Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from Superchumbo...!!

Originally posted by codica3

LOL Mikey D.. you can teach me the ways.. and I'll represent up here for you while you're down there running things. :tongue:

yeah ever since conference its been a dj convention down here, so so sick. i cant wait to see robbie again in a few weeks, and hopefully i wont miss creamer again....i wanna see what this guy has.......next monday night is sasha and james zabiela......crazinessssssss :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

yeah ever since conference its been a dj convention down here, so so sick. i cant wait to see robbie again in a few weeks, and hopefully i wont miss creamer again....i wanna see what this guy has.......next monday night is sasha and james zabiela......crazinessssssss :D

Guess who's coming to the conference this upcoming year?? :tongue:

I'm set by March.. one of my best friends turns 21 in December.. ;)

lol lol lol

nice, I cant wait, hopefully this year Space will avoid the lets book every trance dj in the world theme.......

oakenfold

pvd

tiesto

and company.........

Originally posted by highmay

no shit sherlock...he has his own party in england :rolleyes:

what exactly are u no shitting, you acne pizza faced queer cheer leader......yeh nuff said..........i know u like attn on boards highgay so im sure you'll turn this into drama......

what exactly are u no shitting, you acne pizza faced queer cheer leader......yeh nuff said..........i know u like attn on boards highgay so im sure you'll turn this into drama......

Grr.. don't talk to him like that. :mad3: :mad3:

what?? speak fucking english, moron...

and can you PLEASE come up with some better comebacks than using shit from last year?? if not, then go back to sicktracks...

Grr.. don't talk to him like that. :mad3: :mad3:

No need for his comment, im sure everyone didnt know of this party, and what was I doing saying how good he was....but Highgay had to be wise.....and dont worry highgay im still on sicktracks, and im bored right now, so im just gonna sit here and bother you....

No need for his comment, im sure everyone didnt know of this party, and what was I doing saying how good he was....but Highgay had to be wise.....and dont worry highgay im still on sicktracks, and im bored right now, so im just gonna sit here and bother you....

no, please, don't bother me...because the sake of my social life depends on messageboards :rolleyes:

you and that board are such lost fuckin cases...and with that said:

surveystfu.jpg

Originally posted by highmay

no, please, don't bother me...because the sake of my social life depends on messageboards :rolleyes:

you and that board are such lost fuckin cases...and with that said:

surveystfu.jpg

yehhhhhhhhhhhh bro thats it.....lost fuckin cases, haha thats hysterical, please, just stop now, cuz u win, i dont even wanna say anything back to that...:laugh: