Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly - Thursday August 15th 2002

Originally posted by thorinaiello

TA the soldier....lololololo

fuck it lets name everybody......

>Thorin = solider / TC / TA / t-bone / t-rocker

>Larry = parmalat / LP

>Sevan = Armanian Devil (horns come out @ 4:00 am)

>Larry McReynold = Black Larry/ SF DANCE

>Leon = Steve Baldwin...look close

>Stern = Hollywood

>Louis P = Playboy

>Ally D = SLASH - Ally has about 10 titles (internet marketing / >graphic design / music guru / editor / pre-law / lifequard / etc/

>Ermen = HOMETEAM / ??

>Dino = HOMETEAM / Captain

>JOEY = HOMETEAM ??

>MIKEY = HOMTEAM / Quick Draw....i think its time we start numbering you guys....what do u think??

please feel free to add to this list.....

peace

ta

HEY!! :mad3: :mad3: WTF is going on and WHY am I being excluded?! :mad3: :mad3:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm Thorin...? You forgot a slash.. "Disgrunted underpaid would-be corporate genius if not shoved into dark back corner all the time" One more slash baby ok?

darkskies.jpg

welcome to the jungle...:rock:

That aside... let's get back to Tom Stephan shall we? I want to know who is coming is out for this incredibly talented DJ *and* the special record release party from Nervous Records in the Tapioca? Hmmmmm???

Originally posted by sevan546

chris stern(who actually doesn't start till 3am) will give you a run for your money this week.

:party: "AS i said, it is merely BATTING PRACTICE until the doors close and HOLLYWOOD comes in to complete the HOME TEAM!"

sevvvvvvvyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a rare post, i love it!!!!!!!!!!! btw, it is possible for this party to just keep on getting better and better? With this crew, I think so!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, ermin, TA/TC is a soldier...but ERMIN u def get the gold week after week.......i don't know though, SEV is on ur heels, every hour or so he comes up with a little new surprise :worry:

oh boy, i said it b/f...THE WEEKEND BEGINS AND ENDS WITH THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

co-captin DINO,

thursdays tend to cloud the mind....anyhow, this is in response to

thorin's email LATE FRIDAY, simply trying to generate a message board

about the MAYHEM from the previous night....

some terms u may not recognize (since u didn't include the

reply ;o)....the "breakfast club" is the rare times thorin and Ermin

happen to be up b/f everyone COMES HOME from work and they start a chat

forum with the industry people who actually have responsibilites.....

check out clubplanet.....oops nevermind, hehe...i see u already did,

NICE TO SEE YA BIG GUY, and believe if you weren't one of the responsible ones, i KNOW u would be giving TA a run for his money....but then again, that is what a TEAM is for, we pick up each others slack!!!!!!!!!! Hometeam!!!!!!!!!!

HOmeteam :2guns: +TA/TC :stupid: (substitute stupid for "sev) +SEV :direct: =ONE WILD AND CRAZY CREW!!!!!!! WHO IS BETTER THAN US!!!!!!!!!

THE WEEKEND BEGINS AND ENDS WITH THURSDAY!

:2guns::stupid:

THIS PARTY CANNOTTTTTTT BE TOPPED AS FAR AS MUSIC AND VIBE GO FOR ANY PARTY THAT I HAVE SEEN ON A THURSDAY NIGHT, LET ALONE ANY OTHER NIGHT.....IM GLAD PEOPLE ARE FINALLY STARTING TO REALIZE THIS! MUSIC HAS CONSISTENTLY BEEN ON POINT WEEK AFTER WEEK....STAFF ISNT OBNOXIOUS LIKE WE SEE AT SO MANY OTHER CLUBS.....CROWD IS GREAT......VIBE IS OFF THE HOOK AND WHATS BETTER THAN THE MAYHAM OF AFTER-HOURS IN THE PINKY ROOM???? ITS OUT OF CONTROL DOWN THERE COME 4:00!

DEFINITLY NOT A PARTY TO MISS OUT ON.......

I HEARD ABOUT THESE THORIN AND SEVAN GUYS THE OTHER DAY...THEY MUST REALLY KNOW WHAT THEYRE DOING HUH?? ABSOLUTE GENIUS PUTTING TOGETHER THIS VENUE, I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH A BUZZ .......

CANT WAIT FOR SUPER CHUMBO THIS WEEK.....

LOOKS LIKE THURSDAYS ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmble

someone please lock me in the office from 10-6...then i'll come out and do all the payouts...deal???

who will take the award tonight??....Sevan, Thorin, Hometeam, Parmit, Black Larry, Andy, Steve, Nasty .......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

thanks

ta

WELL I KNOW WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT I CAN OUTDRINK YOU ANY DAY........NOW I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THEM CAUSE ALCOHOL DOESNT SEEM TO BE THE ONLY POISON OF CHOICE FOR THESE GUYS LOL........OH WELL :(

LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO FIND A NEW DRINKING PARTNER CAUSE GOD KNOWS MY GIRLS CANT KEEP UP.....

YOU DISGRACE THE HARDCORE BOMBAY SAPPHIIRE DRINKERS.....

you know im not gonna lie but on thursdays i have been going to Eugenes for the entire summer and i have remained there simply for the fact that i didnt think that there was anywhere better to be on a thursday night, i just figured everything else sucked....well let me tell you i have been to centro the last 3 weeks for this party and i have never been more surprised...this party has it going onnnnnnnnnn

the music is ridiculoussss, the crowd good looking (so many hot girls!) the place is out of control! I always knew centro was a nice club but at the same time i always associated the place with freaks and weird ass parties but that is deeeeefinitly not the case on thursdays...unlike places like eugenes, where the crowd is more obnoxious than is possibly imaginable, its obvious that the crowd at this party is there for the music and the music alone, which makes such a difference......you can feel that right away when you walk into the club......

and whats up with me bumping into so many freaking dj's there week after week!......2 weeks ago i bumped into Digweed by the bar talking to some goof ball with long hair, poor guy looked like he wanted to get far far away from this disaster.....lol.....and then last week i had a nice conversation with jonathan peters who definitly agreed with me on the merits of this venue....obviously if all of these Dj's have been coming to this party something must be going right.....

anyway, just my $0.02....

Originally posted by clubbingguru

you know im not gonna lie but on thursdays i have been going to Eugenes for the entire summer and i have remained there simply for the fact that i didnt think that there was anywhere better to be on a thursday night, i just figured everything else sucked....well let me tell you i have been to centro the last 3 weeks for this party and i have never been more surprised...this party has it going onnnnnnnnnn

the music is ridiculoussss, the crowd good looking (so many hot girls!) the place is out of control! I always knew centro was a nice club but at the same time i always associated the place with freaks and weird ass parties but that is deeeeefinitly not the case on thursdays...unlike places like eugenes, where the crowd is more obnoxious than is possibly imaginable, its obvious that the crowd at this party is there for the music and the music alone, which makes such a difference......you can feel that right away when you walk into the club......

and whats up with me bumping into so many freaking dj's there week after week!......2 weeks ago i bumped into Digweed by the bar talking to some goof ball with long hair, poor guy looked like he wanted to get far far away from this disaster.....lol.....and then last week i had a nice conversation with jonathan peters who definitly agreed with me on the merits of this venue....obviously if all of these Dj's have been coming to this party something must be going right.....

anyway, just my $0.02....

werd...

tonite's gonna be just as bangin

:cool:

Originally posted by thorinaiello

lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmble

someone please lock me in the office from 10-6...then i'll come out and do all the payouts...deal???

who will take the award tonight??....Sevan, Thorin, Hometeam, Parmit, Black Larry, Andy, Steve, Nasty .......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

thanks

ta

Tonite Im forfeitting... I have to be good. :eek:

My bet is on... Thorin! YOU MESS! lol

PS - Call me later, or what not, want to talk about what we're plannin for September.