Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sausage Factory....

I agree about Factory dancers being pretty damn good. I picked up some of their moves the one time I was there for DT - those kids would make good choreographers. But as for going there... Not for me... Meatheads and sillicone galore, plus how could I give up DT? But seriously, where have all the girls gone? Any time I go out now, and I only go to Arc, I find myself in a sausage fest. Some would argue this isn't so bad, being a girl, but for real, have all the girls died off? Come on out and show yourselves! (And your sillicone)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRST OF ALL FACTORY IS THE BEST AFTER HOURS CLUB ALONG THE WHOLE EAST COAST....YOU CAN GET ANY BETTER....FOR SOMEONE WHO GOES TO CLUBS ON A REGULAR BASIS YO HAVE TO LOVE FACTORY.....WHERE ELSE CAN YOU WAKE UP AT 9 ON A SUNDAY MORNING AND GO LISTEN TO THE BEST MUSIC YOU WILL EVER HEAR ....JP I ON POINT ALL NIGHT LONG ......NO DOUBT HE GETS ILL AFTER 8-9 BUT HE IS STILL SICK FROM 3-8.....SO GO A COUPLE OF MORE TIMES AND I BET YOU ENJOY EVER MINUTE OF IT.....

Originally posted by svolochz

I agree about Factory dancers being pretty damn good. I picked up some of their moves the one time I was there for DT - those kids would make good choreographers. But as for going there... Not for me... Meatheads and sillicone galore, plus how could I give up DT? But seriously, where have all the girls gone? Any time I go out now, and I only go to Arc, I find myself in a sausage fest. Some would argue this isn't so bad, being a girl, but for real, have all the girls died off? Come on out and show yourselves! (And your sillicone)

you ask where they have gone???? its summer!!!

jerzey shore and hamptons!!!!

ya'll people still talking bout this ish all i know is sf is good put its played look at the people they let in these days i mean if any 1 steps foot into that place they will know wut i'm talking bout i mean its still leaps and bounds above other clubs but for the most part don't beleave the hype cause thers still too many fat and ugly people being let in :blown:

Originally posted by shook

ya'll people still talking bout this ish all i know is sf is good put its played look at the people they let in these days i mean if any 1 steps foot into that place they will know wut i'm talking bout i mean its still leaps and bounds above other clubs but for the most part don't beleave the hype cause thers still too many fat and ugly people being let in :blown:

Oh come on, I expect more out of you at this point . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Here's my thing......it was so much better up until a year ago.....now its riddled with wannabes.

If they dropped a bomb on that place at 9 in the morning and evacuated JP beforehand they'd be doing the clubbing community a favor. The place is trash........if JP would go back to what he was doing two years ago then it'd be a different story.

And thats why a former factory lover hasn't been there in almost a year.

Come again....its been full of wannabes for a year and you haven't been there for almost a year?:laugh:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

I'm glad someone else agrees with me that this sunglass look is OVER. Once the mainstream gets a hold of a look, they ruin it for the rest.

hahaha, that is so true, i finally sealed the coffin and sent in my sunglasses to get the lenses replaced with a light gray tint so i can wear them during the day :cool:

this dam thread still going god dam. everybody has their own opinion. some people like exit and some (well 99 percent) dont'. haha lol. some people like sf some like arc and some like webster. some like jp and some like JV. we are all different. so end this dam thread. if u dont' like sf then stay the fuck out. I'll be there this sunday.

Originally posted by so54

how the fuck did this thread not get moved to the drama board?!?! this shit could go literally FOREVER!!!!!!:blown:

. . . . Arguing about Sound Factory is a board pastime. . . This isn't the first time this shit has gone down, and it probably won't be the last . . . It's a spectacle, and beautiful in it's own right . . .

. . . Everyone gets up in arms, and we all talk smack then a week or so later Vinyl has a DJ in town that can't be missed, so everyone goes and we all eat pills, and those that don't have pills come and ask me for pills, and I tell em I don't have em, and everyone has a good fucking time . . . group hug . . land of fucking sunshine . . .

. . . ya dig? . . :smoke: . . .