Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MERGE IS OPEN!!! Gather "the family" lets DO THIS!!!!

MERGE IS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres the bottom line..........

You, the Metro Lounge/Merge family, have given us the most incredible summer we could have ever asked for. In return, we have tried our hardest to give YOU the best possible club, the best possible staff, and the best possible events that we could.IT LOOKS LIKE THE COMBONATION WORKED!!!!!! I have never EVER seen a vibe at the jersey shore as i have witnessed every weekend at Merge. We sincerly THANK YOU.

This past saturday night. SICK SICK night. RICHIE RYDELL proves over and over and over why he is at the head of this incredible MERGE/METRO LOUNGE FAMILY. I have spent a lot of nights at many retrometro's, and also some of the "spin offs", Richie Rydells retrometro@merge was SO, SO awsome.Then around 2 oclock "it" happened. Fire inspectors, cops. etc.The bottom line........we were over crowded, getting a fine for that i am sure, caught 2 people (as i was told) with fake ids (which in turn we gave our video tape of the lincences that we scaned from the night.) Everyone was free to leave...............MERGE is OPEN FOR BUSINESS as usual. So before any drama starts, this is what happened. And yes, we were told EVERYONE (all the clubs) has a little surprise coming to them(true or not true, that what we were told). When asked why OUR surprise was last night, they said Merge was the place everyone is talking about. I guess its a catch 22, if its slow, no one bothers you, when its off the hook, You get your surprise first :eek: ANYWAY, HERE THE GOOD NEWS..............

For the very first time I am gonna ask you guys, my CPpeeps for a favor:

I want you to let EVERYONE IN CLUBLAND know that MERGE IS OPEN!

And i am asking for everyone to gather together this saturday night at MERGE, and show just how strong the Merge/metro family is........This saturday night was gonna be a customer apprecitation party, and it still is, but now to us, i think it has even more meaning, personally. so heres the deal

This saturday night aug 17 2002

@ Merge in seaside heights

Music by........the one and only RICHIE RYDELL

The Merge/Metro family Apprecation Night:

and ............a special treat for everyone, the last 2 hours of the night will be a continuation of retrometro@MERGE (which was "suddenly"

;) interupted last night) Richie just barely started to scrach the surface of all the classics, so get ready to take it to another level.

The first 300 people to enter MERGE THIS SATURDAYwill recieve a Metrolounge Vip card (yes everyone , its almost that time)

And as always, the CP comp list is in effect, but this time there is a little twist ..............i want you to bring as MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT TO BRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i encourage you to BRING AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

Respond to this thread with only YOUR name.Thats it! And arrive before 11:30 at Merge and FREE ADMISSION to you and AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU ARE WITH, 1 OR 100! THATS IT! FREE,FREE ,FREE. So, just respond to this thread with you name and show up before 11:30 with as many people as you want for free admission!

Hope to see everyone this sat. Thanks eveyone and i am sorry about the interuption of last night. Lets make up for it this saturday:D

George B .

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure the party will pick back up where it left off....

Would be nice if we got a Retro Metro preview Thus. for Sat. too...

just an idea (don't even announce it)

I have a wedding Sat. but its a day jobber so I should be sober enough to make the ride.

Fuck the raid, shit happens

Richie should close the night w/

This is the police put your Hands Up- Sal Dano

- Place would go nuts....

Chris D +100

George you and the merge metro staff have been so good to me, and everone from clubplanet. I want to thankyou, and the entire merge/metro lounge family.... I guarentee you this!! Me and my entire crew, will be rolling strong into merge this weekend. I cant wait.... I will see everyone at Georges bar this weekend.....George I'll give u the exact number of people in a day or two.... I even have some of my girls from Conniticut coming down....:eek: :eek: :eek: There's no stopping this party ..... I agree Richie, should end the the night with this is the Police come out with your hands up... You want to talk about a club exploding..... It would be huge... I'd come in just for that alone...

George, you sound like a Football Coach on the last play of the game, 4th and Goal. You should go into motivational speaking!

Sounds like a good idea to finish Retro metro where it left off on saturday. Richie brought it back to his days at River Street, ripping up every single song. The crowd was loving the set, I think the Cops were just about the only thing that could have stopped the energy building up after every single song.....

Dan J + To be Determined

Originally posted by kostaP

Kosta P + 5

Diane +4

Miguel+2

Thanks to the Metro/Merge Staff for an incredible summer!! and I'm sure an incredible winter to come..... Let's Do This!!!!!!!

Kosta P

What....................WHAT

What....................WHAT

boy i will smack you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks guys for all your support. I also forgot to mention that this saturday @ Merge we also have the ktu Dance Factory Broadcasting live. Remember,SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!And bring EVERYONE that you can. Post your name on this thread and arrive before 11:30, and you and whoever you are with gets in for FREE!.See you Saturday.........