Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Rollcall, Mix and Info....

djdekan

FROM TIESTO'S WEBSITE: I read it and found it quite interesting so here it is

Life On The Road

I went to Montreal a few weeks ago to play on a big party called Forza. In that same weekend was the Formula 1 Grand Prix so I picked the best time to visit Montreal. The whole city was dressed up for this weekend and the people are beautifull in this town. They are different from any other city in the world, pretty, friendly, classy and very openminded to music. I played from 01.30 till 07.00 in the morning and it was just great. I mixed different styles together like trance, techno, tribal and uplifting progressive and they wanted it all. It's great when I can play on a party where you can experiment a bit in your set and people appreciate it.

After Montreal I travelled to Israel to play in Haoman 17 in Jerusalem. Everybody in the whole world strongly advised me not to go but they don't know the story between me and Israel. I always had this special connection with the Israelian crowd and they have always supported me so much over the years. I just had to go, nowadays with all the trouble every deejay is cancelling his gigs in Israel which is bad because without deejays there are no parties so the people over there get even more depressed. And esspecially now they need to have fun to forget all the trouble. For many deejays Israel is one of the best places to play because the crowd is amazing. Steam came off the crowd when I started playing and I went on till 07.30 am. I put on my last record and dived into my crowd. These are my people I thought, and they took me in their arms, put me on their shoulders and I surfed over the crowd. Unbelievable to think that only one mile away from this club is the gaza. Joy and suffering so near to each other.

After that I did my opening session, the first Tiestosolo in Amnesia, Ibiza. I love ibiza. Amnesia, with all the history, is the best club in the world. The soundsystem, the smokemachine, the vip-area, the terrace, the deejay-booth... it's a dream for every deejay to play in this club. Again I played until 07.30 in the morning and the sun came through the roof... I found my sunrise again for the first time this summer, which was a great feeling.

Next I went to London for the U.K. Dancestar Awards. I like to go to award ceremonies because it's one of those rare occasions to see your friends in the music industry. Virgin, my record company in England, had booked a table and we were having fun drinking and eating. I looked around and saw Tenaglia on the left and Fatboy Slim and Digweed on the right. All those years I looked up to these superstar deejays and suddenly I am there as well. I won the award for best club deejay and I could not believe it!! I realise now that I am so happy with everything, my music, touring, travelling, deejaying all over the world and now this award.

Thanks to everybody who helped me over the years and everybody who voted for me. Without you I wouldn't be where I am today.

Have a great summer,

love,

Tiësto.

Originally posted by djdekan

Im In, Going VIP like Pvd, if anyone else wants to get in on a table let me know?

I also posted Tiesto's Latest Mix on My Site, www.djpetedekan.com

Also will Post the latestet Sasha Mix later this week...

I am totally rocking the new IIO song, Sasha has been dropping definately check it out. (In the End)

Thanks for the link!!

Originally posted by sobeton

sobeton will be in da house. :bounce:

Hope be with ya' there at Space. We haven't been out in awhile so as you can imagine we have a lot to celebrate due to the recent events that have happen. :bounce:

ALSO, this will be my b-lated birthday celebration. :party:

Originally posted by djfrosty

I am into trance much anymore either but hopefully he won't get booed off the decks or force me out to the patio at 3 AM.

the first part will never happen.....he will never get booed off the decks, he is that good...even if u dont like trance, u cant help but get into his sets...he jumps up and down in the booth, leans over to touch people in the crowd, even comes out of the booth for a bit to dance with the crowd....one of the few social djs around...as for the patio, i need my dosage of Roly anyways....great music, great mixing, great energy and good looking people....Roly never lets me down....

Originally posted by koky

TE ONLY BREAKYOU WILL BE FAMILIAR WITH IS YOUR NECKS IF YOU DONT GO .:D :D

TELL US THE TRUTH !!! YOU'RE GONNA GO SNUGGLE ??:laugh: :laugh:

Ay werent you the same one who said you'd rather snuggle....and No I just hate making the troop down there alone, coming home wacked, alone. It Sucks. My friends are coming down from NY monday, so ill be in South Beach all god damn week, and next weekend......:)

Originally posted by koky

the kokster is there !!! for some reason i feel like butterflies in my stomach !! :D :D

btw mikey mofo !!! you better be there !! dont make me & tony beat you to death !:D

Did I mention me too! I will be there....:party: My kid is in Chicago for the next 2 wks no worries...Need to party...b-lated b-day celebration!!!