Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Dog vendors....

Ya ever think sometimes where their hands have been?

case in point:

fuckin hot dog stand is there..no one there..im starting to wonder if this is some NYPD sting operation...so i wait...vendor comes back...i say...oh...alright..where u been man...he says "oh...i went to bathroom" and he starts handling the rolls with his bare hands so i stop him and im like..."what the fuck?? you just told me you went to the bathroom and yer now handling my food with yer bare hands?? How the fuck do i know u didnt just take a shit or jerk off with yer that hand or even piss with it and not wash them?? :mad: "

"OOOOOOOOO OOOO OK SIR...i put glove on"

goddamn right you will motherfucker....and you'll give me a free fuckin dickdog too for waiting.

Originally posted by quoth

Ya ever think sometimes where their hands have been?

case in point:

fuckin hot dog stand is there..no one there..im starting to wonder if this is some NYPD sting operation...so i wait...vendor comes back...i say...oh...alright..where u been man...he says "oh...i went to bathroom" and he starts handling the rolls with his bare hands so i stop him and im like..."what the fuck?? you just told me you went to the bathroom and yer now handling my food with yer bare hands?? How the fuck do i know u didnt just take a shit or jerk off with yer that hand or even piss with it and not wash them?? :mad: "

"OOOOOOOOO OOOO OK SIR...i put glove on"

goddamn right you will motherfucker....and you'll give me a free fuckin dickdog too for waiting.

they wash their hands in the water... it doesnt matter what he does with the glove on in front of you.. just think what he/she was doing with out anyone around while he/she was loading the roach-coach... diggin their nose, coughing in their hand, scratching their crotch who knows... let alone how much coin money they handle gross... coins carry a tremendous amount of disease and bacteria on them, and i think most virus (outside of std's) are contracted from coins... and then they handle our food moments after they just gave change to some other schmuck who now got some disease... shit the vendor is like the monkey from outbreak... i try to avoid them at all costs... the only ones i dont mind eating from are those hebrew national kiosks that were by WTC, and the my shishkafrish guy on 30th and steinway.. by the genovese... (the other day had one of those shits from the goofball at ps/1 and it sucked...)