Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what club are you anticipating for in the fall

Metro Fri's w/ Rydell- although it would be nice for them to bring in someone new for Sat. or Thus. w/ A to Z no longer a part of it. The Sat. party would be great if they targeted an older crowd, or the Thus. party could be good if they brought in a new resident DJ, although a younger crowd than Fridays (which is some what young)

SF Sat.- I am so over due to get my ass there again, the best times are there w/ friends.

Any party Shawn Ink/A to Z/ Rydell plays NJ or NY.....

What about South Park... I really like the set up in that place. I hope it is good in the fall/ winter. I like having options up North Besides Metro... I can't go to the same place all the time, and Sayerville is too much of a trip for me.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Originally posted by aceesad

Besides Deko, I can't wait to hit Scores a few days a week. You in Sergio?

Can you say hell yeh. So as it goes its Friday at Joeys for the only 21 and over party in NJ on Friday. And now the all new DEKO Saturdays starting September 14.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Metro Fridays

Joeys Fridays

Anything that is close to my house up north.

Joeys good nights ar thursdays which is college night 18-girls- 21 guys and sunday 21-girls n 23-guys .... Isn't Joeys a much older crowd Fridays n Saturdays? I've never been to Joeys on a Friday :laugh:

NONE! I DONT WANT SUMMER TO BE OVER!!!! ;)

Fridays: METRO!!! (I am beginning to miss Metro Fridays so much, this summer has left me torn between Tsettos and Rydell)

Joeys as well, I enjoy their Friday night party.

Saturdays: I am attempting to make this my day of rest, (but lets get real...)

Bunka, Deko, and the new Metro party...and who knows, maybe I will start to get my ASS over to Factory again this year...

And of course the occasional Sunday night at Joeys.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

factory uhhh factory hmmm maybe factory uhhh how about sound factory and maybe deko ( first i got to regroup and find people that arent friggin old or else ill be stuck in friddays on a saturday

Deko then Factory!!!

I think i might make my return the the Shack!!!