Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge/ temps pictures

Originally posted by hunnie818

HEY HYPE....WHICH PIC ARE ARE YOU?????

IM IN A FEW OF THEM...I LOOK PRETTY RETARDED TOO

:cheese: [/QU

1st page, 4 of 72

i'm wearin the white button down wit the black pantera shirt under it. the bottle of coors lite is coverin up my face. I look like shit in it

Originally posted by trikki

I call them as I see them!!!!!! You are #2 behind Laurie619 Pickamyass for DRAMA starting and DUMB posts. So save it!

How annoying do you get. Its a message board get over it. If yoyu dont like his posts dont read them.

And in your other post you were calling me childish. I like the elementary name calling (as stated above).

You know you might actually be the girl i went to school with in the thirde grade she used to call this girl pickamyass all the time........... till they beat the piss out of her.

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Who the fuck are you you jealous asshole? We startin drama by posting pics u ass? Can't take pics of people on this site without some dumb fuck talking shit.... I'm sorry we'll stop cause you said so.....

I think somebody needs to head back to Kindergarten to learn how to read and write.

Originally posted by kostaP

How annoying do you get. Its a message board get over it. If yoyu dont like his posts dont read them.

And in your other post you were calling me childish. I like the elementary name calling (as stated above).

You know you might actually be the girl i went to school with in the thirde grade she used to call this girl pickamyass all the time........... till they beat the piss out of her.

You know who I think you are? You must be the guy that Laurie619 uses to fill her needs when her friends are at Tempts and she is standing there with a tear in her eye picking her ass like she should be because she can't get in. I bet you would let her in your club, oh wait, there is nobody in there so it doesn't matter. You can toss her onto the bar and nail her to the wall.

Originally posted by trikki

I call them as I see them!!!!!! You are #2 behind Laurie619 Pickamyass for DRAMA starting and DUMB posts. So save it!

not for nothing fuck u u smelly cunt get off dennys dick he lost it he don't got it anymore stop hating becouse rydel is the top nj dj get off dennys dick cunt

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Oh yeah, Hail you O Queen of Bitches, Have Pity on Me. If you can't read my post then maybe you have trouble reading.

i think these cunts should ge off denny's dick they r the girls who go under the turn tables and suck him off all night