Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mine as Well Start the Roll Call for Robbie Rivera....

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yehhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :bounce: I'm the first one ! Gonna be a Sunday Funday no doubt. :aright:

Hey hey hey, this party was for me bro! I was supposed to be the first one :laugh: Make room at the bar, I will be there for sure. No excuses, no drama, no shit... Robbie Rivera at Surf Club!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yehhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :bounce: I'm the first one ! Gonna be a Sunday Funday no doubt. :aright:

Hey hey hey, this party was for me bro! I was supposed to be the first one :laugh: Make room at the bar, I will be there for sure. No excuses, no drama, no shit... Robbie Rivera at Surf Club!

Hey Serge... not for nothing bro, but a lot of us were thinking it would a good idea if Robbie Rivera went on early at like 6, 7 the latest. Not sure what the contract says, but get your moneys worth bro, put this madman on all day long! Surf Sunday afternoons are the best! Anyone else feelin' me on this one?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Hey Serge... not for nothing bro, but a lot of us were thinking it would a good idea if Robbie Rivera went on early at like 6, 7 the latest. Surf Sunday afternoons are the best! Anyone else feelin' me on this one?

Definitelyyyy!! Nice if he went on round 7. But I'll wait till whenever.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Hey Serge... not for nothing bro, but a lot of us were thinking it would a good idea if Robbie Rivera went on early at like 6, 7 the latest. Surf Sunday afternoons are the best! Anyone else feelin' me on this one?

6? I wish he would go on at noon till 2am.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Next Sunday the 25th at the SURF. This night is going to be maybe the best party ever on the Jersey shore when it comes to MUSIC.

its santaforeal bday so im dragging everyone and there mother there

its PARTY TIME

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Next Sunday the 25th at the SURF. This night is going to be maybe the best party ever on the Jersey shore when it comes to MUSIC.

its santaforeal bday so im dragging everyone and there mother there

its PARTY TIME

Originally posted by whitecamaro

def gonna be there all day....would like to hear rivera spin from open-close, but i'll take as much as i can get....if he goes on from 9-close, looks like not too many people are gonna be at tempts that night...oh well

expect 8 or 8:30 to closing

Def will be there, Hopefully the MC will stay home that night:D There is nothing worse than when he talks though an entire song ike he did this past week when "in your eyes" came on. Leave the MC's to do teen nights;) Other than that, Surf Sundays is my favorite party down the shore this year:)