Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just now starting...

to recoup from this weekend. Im must be getting old.

The music was off d hook at tempts on Sat.

I still can get that ACDC remix out of my head.

Looking forward to this weekend. Juggs Badass thanks for letting us hang out at your place.

Sorry I woozed out for tempts on Sunday but you know I was hurting.

Badass I got your message. I was in doing all family stuff yesturday and was really busy. Call me.

Zee same goes for you , sorry. I was running around like a chicken.Zee who is QUEZD?

Stardo... i ended up crashing at 9:30 on sunday night... and didn't make it back down to tempts... i left the factory at 11:30... then went swimming until like 4... i tried to troop it out and stay awake...but my eyes just closed on me at like 9:30 or so...

i might troop it out next weekend... if i get out of beatstock early enough...

Originally posted by stardo

to recoup from this weekend. Im must be getting old.

The music was off d hook at tempts on Sat.

Looking forward to this weekend. Juggs Badass thanks for letting us hang out at your place.

Sorry I woozed out for tempts on Sunday but you know I was hurting.

Badass I got your message. I was in doing all family stuff yesturday and was really busy. Call me.

Zee same goes for you , sorry. I was running around like a chicken.Zee who is QUEZD?

I missed you guys this weekend...........:(

Originally posted by doubledeuce

Stardo... i ended up crashing at 9:30 on sunday night... and didn't make it back down to tempts... i left the factory at 11:30... then went swimming until like 4... i tried to troop it out and stay awake...but my eyes just closed on me at like 9:30 or so...

i might troop it out next weekend... if i get out of beatstock early enough...

You are totally a trooper . The messed up thing was if I didnt have important stuff to do on Sunday I would have left with you.

We left surf like 1030 too. I wanted to go to tempts but my feets failed me. Did Juggs end up going?

This weekend you better troop it Im staying down Sunday . Location Badass armpit:laugh: You cant leave me in there alone fighting for my life. Just kidding. Or mabe Jugs boyfriend will let me borrow her armpit;)

Only thing missing this weekend was Stiffy:tongue:

Originally posted by thesandman

Seriously??? Can't picture too many of their songs getting remixed.... Do you know the name of it...???

Oh my god he remixed it and it was sick. Mabe im corny I dont know

It goes" Dirty Deeds Done dirt Cheap"

MR. DENNY PLEASE PLAY IT THIS SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are totally a trooper . The messed up thing was if I didnt have important stuff to do on Sunday I would have left with you.

We left surf like 1030 too. I wanted to go to tempts but my feets failed me. Did Juggs end up going?

This weekend you better troop it Im staying down Sunday . Location Badass armpit:laugh: You cant leave me in there alone fighting for my life. Just kidding. Or mabe Jugs boyfriend will let me borrow her armpit;)

Only thing missing this weekend was Stiffy:tongue:

Did you miss me?:isok:

I was there in spirit................haven't decided on the up and coming weekend yet, we'll see:confused:

But I am going to beatstock with Double"d" and Juggs and Da Hat

Originally posted by stiffler

Did you miss me?:isok:

I was there in spirit................haven't decided on the up and coming weekend yet, we'll see:confused:

But I am going to beatstock with Double"d" and Juggs and Da Hat

NICE.

Well I hope you can make it down. How is the construction going??

NICE.

Well I hope you can make it down. How is the construction going??

Good, but now I'm doing some work for my mom. Met with the plumber this morning and a contractor for windows and siding. I remodeled a house for my mom, but these are the things I can't do or don't want to do.

This weekend is def going to be a crazy weekend... i want to go to merge on saturday night... but i also want to go to soundfactory again for the beach party... and then i am going to beatstock at 6:00... and if i am still alive...i will drive back down the shore for tempts... i think i am going to use up yet another vacation day and take off monday to recover... what do u think?

Originally posted by stiffler

Good, but now I'm doing some work for my mom. Met with the plumber this morning and a contractor for windows and siding. I remodeled a house for my mom, but these are the things I can't do or don't want to do.

Man you really are trying to be a good boy.

Originally posted by doubledeuce

This weekend is def going to be a crazy weekend... i want to go to merge on saturday night... but i also want to go to soundfactory again for the beach party... and then i am going to beatstock at 6:00... and if i am still alive...i will drive back down the shore for tempts... i think i am going to use up yet another vacation day and take off monday to recover... what do u think?

DO IT.

Summer is almost gone. Plus you always drive home . It would be nice not to have to do that. I had the best time this past weekend. Still trying to pull myself together

Hey everyone,

All I have to say is this past weekend is going down in the books as one of the best weekends. I had the time of my life...and

Stiffy you missed it...what a sight it was at Jenny's house for afterhours...let's just say it was zombie nation...I'm still in a daze..I lost my voice...I just feel slow....3 weekends in a row is too much for this old lady..but I know the summer's coming to an end and we have to make it count...so I'll be down this Sun for Surf and Temps but I will not be partying in full force...you'll see me just chillin on the dance floor with my corona and lime..no craziness this weekend..no AFTERHOURS ;):D

Stardo did you hear this announcement???? :blank:

Nice seeing all the regulars out...and it was nice meeting Kosta for the first time..you and your girl are good people...:D :D

Originally posted by neena16

Hey everyone,

All I have to say is this past weekend is going down in the books as one of the best weekends. I had the time of my life...and

Stiffy you missed it...what a sight it was at Jenny's house for afterhours...let's just say it was zombie nation...I'm still in a daze..I lost my voice...I just feel slow....3 weekends in a row is too much for this old lady..but I know the summer's coming to an end and we have to make it count...so I'll be down this Sun for Surf and Temps but I will not be partying in full force...you'll see me just chillin on the dance floor with my corona and lime..no craziness this weekend..no AFTERHOURS ;):D

Stardo did you hear this announcement???? :blank:

Nice seeing all the regulars out...and it was nice meeting Kosta for the first time..you and your girl are good people...:D :D

Now I'm really sad........everybody's saying what a great weekend it was and I wasn't there..............Is it me guys:(