Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loads of Pics on NJGUIDO

Hey everyone, just want you to know that there are loads of pictures from this past weekend on NJGUIDO.com

There are more to come too.

These are just the ones we've taken, our fans are sending them in now as I speak.

Enjoy, and if you're going to do one of those funny posts again, keep it clean.

www.njguido.com

Moo

NJGUIDO.com

as if you needed anyone to tell you how your site has blown up in the last month, njguido.com has officially been added to the restricted list here at work.....too many people wasting too much time looking at pics.....congratulations.....and to think they are still allowing me to post on cp.....:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

hey the shit with the glasses and construction hat is just plain gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make temps look gay and cheesy, and did you notice there is a few pics with 20 and 30 guys in it, is temps a gay club? no females in it at all..you are doing more harm then good... take those gay ass pics down!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

is there any females left in temps? great i'll be home sooner then you fockers think... Denny you better be on point cause there is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo many guys there...

DSCF0109.jpeg

Guest saleen351

Fucking pathetic, tons of people around the country go on your site and they see these pics... Are you fucking kidding me, the shore is all about summer high fashion and beats and drinks.. not faggot ass people like this making our #1 club look like absoulte garbage... i"m sure joel and denny appreciate your exposure you give them, but come on, you make nj look like cheese that we usually get blamed for being... i'm 25 not 18 anymore, this looks like a frat party not Temps...... :mad:

DSCF0g063.jpeg

DSCF00g70.jpeg

Originally posted by stardo

That happend to a pic of me the weekend Jp was at surf it was there one day an gone the other.:(

Oh, that stinks...it was a cute picture but it was really fuzzy and one of the people in the picture looked really distorted...

:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by themoo

Saleen351

Thanks for your continued support of NJGUIDO.com

The average Howard Stern lover listens an hour a day.

The average Howard Stern Hater listens 2 hours a day.

www.njguido.com

Thanks again,

Moo

njguido.com

your site makes temps look like a frat party not hardcore club with lots of energy..... would you go to a place while on vacation with pics like that? not me, take pics of all things temps, dancing, lights, etc, not faggot ass shit with the same 5 friends of yours who are plugging your site... thats gay!!!!!!!! i go for the beats, you guys go to dress up like little faries and dance around with shit written on their shirts.... grow up! We are not 18 anymore... college is ova...

There are no excuses, Party like a rockstar, not like Saleen351

Sorry I don't live by your standards. Life is full of so much excitement and fun, I will not refrain from doing as I please to comfort the image that others would like me to portray. I am doing what I want to do, when I want to do it, and how I want it done. I never miss a weekend and I am an example of the type of person that a hardcore club like tempts contains. I go for the music, completely drug free, every weekend. I dance my ass off. I chant for one more song every night, I love the shore and the scene. I will never bash it as you have done. The people that do what I do every weekend at the shore,are what make Tempts hardcore. Not the people on a Jersey board from Florida wishing they were there. I sure would like to see how many friends you have in Tempts. My 5 are more like 500. You are not out here making friends only enemies. Give yourself a break and lighten up or just get in your Mustang and drive up to the shore because you miss the scene so much that you can't get off the jersey board. I hope that we meet in tempts and you feel the energy in "the chapter corner" You will never say another bad thing about us.

Originally posted by saleen351

your site makes temps look like a frat party not hardcore club with lots of energy..... would you go to a place while on vacation with pics like that? not me, take pics of all things temps, dancing, lights, etc, not faggot ass shit with the same 5 friends of yours who are plugging your site... thats gay!!!!!!!! i go for the beats, you guys go to dress up like little faries and dance around with shit written on their shirts.... grow up! We are not 18 anymore... college is ova...

Saleen no offense bro, but you just dont know when to quit. Let the kid have some fun, who are you to rain on his parade? Seriously bro, do you feel better now that you've dis'd him? Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one... although some assholes are meant to be wiped, not heard. I was thinking about paying you off in shots (for the music you've shared) if you showed your face this summer, but I'm thinking you need a smack after those comments. Ok I'll still buy you some shots, but you still need a good smack after the shots. :laugh: Come on bro, I know you must have a little respect somewhere in your soul. Sure we'd all lose to see more pics of girls girls girls, who the fawk cares about taking pictures of the lights as you suggested.

And before you tell me that I'm kissing this kid's ass to get my face on njguido.com, you're mistaking.

Shots anyone? Yea Saleen, I'll still buy you some shots too 'cuz I'm good like that, I appreciate the efforts of others.