Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the most fucked up thing you've EVER seen?

WOW! You guys have seen some fucked up shit! I go to Buzz in DC a lot and I have never seen anything remotely disturbing. Are drugs in NYC more potent? LOL. Sounds like there's a lot of worthless human beings floating around in those clubs. Eeew! Reading some of those made me sick to my stomach!

I was driving to school 1 morning & saw cop cars & an ambulance blocking traffic on the other side of the road. I stopped at a red light and was looking for the accident. All the sudden I looked down & to my right, only to see a dead body laying on the ground next to me. There was a hand and 2 feet sticking out from under a sheet and a pulpy pink mess all over the road. I lost it completely. That's the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

Nothing I have seen even compares to what everyone in NY has seen, but...

- at Buzz DC I saw a guy completely flip out. He was grabbing his crotch, screaming, grabbing different people, hiding in a corner on the outside patio and banging on the fence. Finally someone went and got a bouncer to take care of him. I still have not figured out what he was on.

- at Area 2 last year in Maryland my friends and I were sitting taking a break and the guy next to us flipped out. He looked completely scared. His friend smacked him in the face to calm him down and it worked like a charm.

- At Oakenfold about a year ago at Buzz, DC I saw a girl take her shirt off and dance around all night topless, boobs flopping all around. This was more funny than freaky.

Saw 3 drag queens kick the living shit out of this big juicehead at the Factory cause the dude wouldn't clear the stairs when they were going to do a show...........:laugh:

Saw a chick get hit with the defibritalor pads outside Temptations after ODing........:(

Whatching my 300 lb. friend dive into the ice chest in the back room at Temptations cause it was like 120 degrees in the place (needless to say I ddin't order any more drinks that required ice that night)........:D

Saw a chick smash a champagne bottle over another girls head.......girls can be vicious.....:confused:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Yessss!!! :laugh:

..Richie says....

"Take your shoes Off...."

"Take your Shirt off"

Ahhhhhhh................I was so traumatized by that, I do have to say though, it would've been a good laugh if I wasn't so shocked (I was only 17 at the time).

Originally posted by klohe

~ Drama @ Limelight, gay pride weekend '99...some guy was dancing next to me on stage and falls on my foot and goes into convulsions...10 minutes later he ODs...right by my foot.

~ 59th & Lex, rush hour...naked cracked out black woman on the street beggin for $ while sitting in her urine/shyt/vomit

~Kurfew @ Tunnel '98...on line in the bathroom, get hit on by butch dyke to be saved by some guy who the next minute ties a turnicate (sp?) on his arm and shoots up.

~Tunnel, same year...see some poor lil girl passed out being molested by 5 nasty guys.

~Twilo, PVD July '00...in need of some air, so I open a door that I thought lead to the street, actually lead to the security room..there was a guy face down in a pool of vomit and blood with his pants down around his ankles...walk out 3 hours later and the ambulence is there to take the med student who ODed away.

reading some of this shit makes me never want to step into a club again. makes me feel sick just knowing that my money is supporting a place that would allow these things to go on.