Luz...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Thanks Laurie....now my boy is really gonna be pissed at me. You are pathetic. :blown:

HEY TIGER, I HAD THAT WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE YOU..... AFTER IT LEAKED I CUT UP MY VERISON AND SENT IT OUT... YOU PEOPLE ALL THINK THERE IS ONLY ONE SOURCE FOR TRACKS... WRONG... ITS BEEN OUT THERE FOR A WHILE, I JUST LIE TO ALL YOUR PEOPLE ALL THE TIME, SO DONT' BLAME HER........

Originally posted by saleen351

HEY TIGER, I HAD THAT WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE YOU..... AFTER IT LEAKED I CUT UP MY VERISON AND SENT IT OUT... YOU PEOPLE ALL THINK THERE IS ONLY ONE SOURCE FOR TRACKS... WRONG... ITS BEEN OUT THERE FOR A WHILE, I JUST LIE TO ALL YOUR PEOPLE ALL THE TIME, SO DONT' BLAME HER........

still no need to go stealing people's shit

VERY TRUE. . .;)

binoys & bmw4jay ~ I'm sorry, but it was only a matter of time, everyone got it...

stardo ~ Denny will not let me in, I can go to tempts as long as denny isnt there...I just waited for my car, and then went to my "real friends" after hours in BELMAR ;)

:laugh: You honestly expect anyone to believe you?!?!!? YOu must be kidding...and the day it gets stolen from me, you just so happen to put it on SOulseek ? Sorry "tiger", I wasn't born yesterday.

Originally posted by whitecamaro

Ok it was wrong to take it when you weren’t around . . .but cmon...it was right there...I couldn’t walk away from that... ME SORRRYY :( but it is a PHAT TRACK :D It just some happen to be a coincidence that I stole it, and he released it...

Originally posted by laurie619

VERY TRUE. . .;)

binoys & bmw4jay ~ I'm sorry, but it was only a matter of time, everyone got it...

Right Laurie....you just HAD to take it right...couldnt wait for it. You are such bullshit. A matter of time before it leaked ? Who else woulda leaked it ? Your boy Saleen who had it months ago, but just wouldnt send to you ? Absolute bullshit. I really dont need to speak to you anymore. It'd be one thing if it was yours and you sent it out, but going through all the trouble...Thanks a lot.

Im confused?/?:confused:

Are you guys talking about In Your Eyes? That track was leaked a while ago.....Even the shady music shop in Seaside had it now....

If it is another track you are talking about than I guess Im out of the loop.

Guest saleen351

HEY ASSHOLE DIDN'T YOU JUST A IM FROM NRC0116? THAT WOULD BE ME WHO SENT IT TO YA AND FOR THE RECORD IT WAS NOT STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR OUT OF THE LOOP

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Right Laurie....you just HAD to take it right...couldnt wait for it. You are such bullshit. A matter of time before it leaked ? Who else woulda leaked it ? Your boy Saleen who had it months ago, but just wouldnt send to you ? Absolute bullshit. I really dont need to speak to you anymore. It'd be one thing if it was yours and you sent it out, but going through all the trouble...Thanks a lot.

WE are talking about I wanna be free...

JAY ~ If that is what you want. . its a fucken song IMO who gives a crap...:rolleyes: Its was also a twist of fate that it just so happened to be on the same day...

HEY ASSHOLE DIDN'T YOU JUST A IM FROM NRC0116? THAT WOULD BE ME WHO SENT IT TO YA AND FOR THE RECORD IT WAS NOT STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR OUT OF THE LOOP

hey shithead.......yeah i just got that one from you, and for the record its the same one i already have and it was stolen from me last night....u have no idea what you are talking about

Oh shuuuuutttt it everyone. I'm sick of people complaining about songs being leaked. If you have a hot track than share it. Don't be stingy. I always share and expect the same from others. Desn't matter if a song comes out sooner or later it will still get the same attention from everyone so why not just flaunt it when u have it. I guess our eagle has landed!

Trust me Bro...YOU ARE NOT MY SOURCE of gettin music.

I dont DL from Soulseek or Audiogalaxy or whatever else it is your using these days.

I have never seen soo much drama over a single song in my life. Christ its one song, its not the end of the world. Like Jsen7 says, Share the Wealth. Seriosuly though, alot of you people ae way too harsh on Laurie. I never seen sooo much HatinG on a someone in my life. Its like when she goes to write up a post, its opens the Flood Gates for "Lets Bash Laurie"

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONE

Originally posted by Jsen7

Oh shuuuuutttt it everyone. I'm sick of people complaining about songs being leaked. If you have a hot track than share it. Don't be stingy. I always share and expect the same from others. Desn't matter if a song comes out sooner or later it will still get the same attention from everyone so why not just flaunt it when u have it. I guess our eagle has landed!

so true...i have no problem giving out whatever i have, but when my boy tells me not give it out right away and to sleep on it for another week, then i'm not gonna go behind his back and do that to him. its one thing to share the music, but to steal it from people when they arent watching..kinda fuked up

so true...i have no problem giving out whatever i have, but when my boy tells me not give it out right away and to sleep on it for another week, then i'm not gonna go behind his back and do that to him. its one thing to share the music, but to steal it from people when they arent watching..kinda fuked up

As I said before I apologize for hacking into your computer and sending LUZ* I should have just waited one more day... I WAS WRONG…..but give me a break you never got persuaded to do something like that….I am only human :rolleyes:

Originally posted by thehype

I have never seen soo much drama over a single song in my life. Christ its one song, its not the end of the world. Like Jsen7 says, Share the Wealth. Seriosuly though, alot of you people ae way too harsh on Laurie. I never seen sooo much HatinG on a someone in my life. Its like when she goes to write up a post, its opens the Flood Gates for "Lets Bash Laurie"

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONE

i have never bashed her once since i've known her, nor do i think i'm being harsh. i just dont aprecciate her going in my room and hacking into my computer to find it after she knew i was told not to give it out

Originally posted by laurie619

As I said before I apologize for hacking into your computer and sending LUZ* I should have just waited one more day... I WAS WRONG…..but give me a break you never got persuaded to do something like that….I am only human :rolleyes:

persuaded??? who exactly persuaded you do that? u didnt even wait 5 min after u got here to go do that shit