Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When's the next meetup...it's been a while

Sup clubheads. It's been a while since I've really gotten a steady chance to show up on the board, much less go clubbin with anyone from here. The last time I went to a board meetup was with blueangel (I'm missing her today), crystalmeth, blackraven and a couple other cool mofo's.

I figure it'll be a couple of weeks before this job filters my access to the board...but while I'm here I intend to be the same old fuckin Saint (Literally, or figuratively.)

Anyways, it'd be cool to put some faces to all the unfamiliar names.

Ciao.

Saint!!!

Ok here is the deal.

I found an awesome place in midtown a few months ago but I don't know the name of it. It is on 34th & Broadway. Dinner is $10, they are open till 10 or so and there is plenty of room for everyone. There is room upstairs as well. Now here is the real deal.....

$10 all u can eat buffet

$1 soda

$3 beer bottles

sushi, american, chinese, etc.... This is originally a Korean place. If you know the name of this drop me a line and i will talk to them. Since summer is almost over i'll aim for September. Now the question is what day of the week? Midweek or Weekend?

Originally posted by teklord310

Ok here is the deal.

I found an awesome place in midtown a few months ago but I don't know the name of it. It is on 34th & Broadway. Dinner is $10, they are open till 10 or so and there is plenty of room for everyone. There is room upstairs as well. Now here is the real deal.....

$10 all u can eat buffet

$1 soda

$3 beer bottles

sushi, american, chinese, etc.... This is originally a Korean place. If you know the name of this drop me a line and i will talk to them. Since summer is almost over i'll aim for September. Now the question is what day of the week? Midweek or Weekend?

i agree w/ the meetup idea since i probably only really know .5% percent of the ny board. someone who practically knows the city by heart mind designating a date, time, place, etc? anyhow, sounds like a solid plan. :aright:

Originally posted by hotcheme

i think we should definitely try for teks idea.

but in the meantime, if you want to meet ppl, there are ppl at homegrown every week and there are always ppl at howells as well.

:D

Yeah definetely checkout the bar/club weekly meetups. Plenty of people there. I haven't been to Howells in a while, but I remember once I ran into about 50 board heads over there at Vinyl.

I'm going to get the name of this place, I spoke to DaVe about it already a while ago so we can make it official. Keep your eyes open, i'll put it together when i get back from sunny California(end of august).

Originally posted by hotcheme

i think we should definitely try for teks idea.

but in the meantime, if you want to meet ppl, there are ppl at homegrown every week and there are always ppl at howells as well.

swing by Pseudo on thurs open deck nights if you goto homegrown. its not much in comparison but im usually there (at Pseudo) showing off my knowledge behind the dj booth :rolleyes: either around 1030 or 1100, if lucky. :dj:

Originally posted by highmay

but saint...other than chrystalmethod and az-tec...which members would you know of??

oh and by the way...remember jolie27?? yeah, she says hi...

i hear lots of good things about you...

:cool:

Jolie! Man, I lost her information a long time ago. Definitely give her a huge greeting for me.

Who would I know of? Damn, it's been forever. I have probably met over 100 people. Most of them switched boards a long time ago. I was never hard into the meetups but I met almost everyone on the board at that time.

So yeah, if you can give Jolie my greetings I'd be very thankful.

Originally posted by teklord310

Ok here is the deal.

$10 all u can eat buffet

$1 soda

$3 beer bottles

Anytime of the week is cool with me until around September when I start class again. Hit me up at my email: stjamesr@hotmail.com, i'll arrange the meetup for anyone who wants to go.

Originally posted by Saint

Who would I know of?

Well you prolly wouldn't know of me..yet most people do (hence why im the mayor) but i definitely know of you....i was reading the boards on and off before i actually signed up in June 2001...but its nice to see you around.

welcome back.

to answer the question: a meetup is definitely in order!!!!!!!!! make it a friday or saturday night...thats when most people i gurantee are available.

Jolie! Man, I lost her information a long time ago. Definitely give her a huge greeting for me.

Who would I know of? Damn, it's been forever. I have probably met over 100 people. Most of them switched boards a long time ago. I was never hard into the meetups but I met almost everyone on the board at that time.

So yeah, if you can give Jolie my greetings I'd be very thankful.

done...youll be hearing from her next week...

The last time I went to a board meetup was with blueangel (I'm missing her today), crystalmeth, blackraven and a couple other cool mofo's.

That was the last one I went to also. I showed up with sgbrooklyn and jammy. Met back2basics that night. There were certainly a lot of names there that day.