Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Layo and Bushwacka video

georgeacasta2

Here is my take. Love Story. What happens with the love. Sex. Those guys were sperm. The one got to go up in the uterus and probably make it in the egg as only one sperm does that. That is what I think. Keep in mind I am sick and perverted and could be 100% wrong. The liquid being sprayed was the lubrication of the vagina which they were all in.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Here is my take. Love Story. What happens with the love. Sex. Those guys were sperm. The one got to go up in the uterus and probably make it in the egg as only one sperm does that. That is what I think. Keep in mind I am sick and perverted and could be 100% wrong. The liquid being sprayed was the lubrication of the vagina which they were all in.

I think joe might be right.

Well, to tell you the truth....I was thinking along the lines of ovarian eggs getting a chance to go through the fallopian tubes, but I dismissed that as silly and me just being wierd in thinking that, but now that I see you guys are kinda on the same wave...I guess we're either all wierd...or right...lol.

Maybe the sperm theory is more accurate though since they are boys???? Then again...they were round like eggs...not squiggly like sperms. Hmmmmmmm:confused:

Just saw the video. It was supposed to be a representation of a few spermatozoa dancing around inside a male urethra during intercourse. I guess a few get shot out at the end during ejaculation. ;)

Diagnosis: Oligospermia - with that small amount of strage ass spermies that guy's sure to be infertile :laugh:

Originally posted by bbflux

Just saw the video. It was supposed to be a representation of a few spermatozoa dancing around inside a male urethra during intercourse. I guess a few get shot out at the end during ejaculation. ;)

Diagnosis: Oligospermia - with that small amount of strage ass spermies that guy's sure to be infertile :laugh:

Barbie is right, there's no vagina action going on in this video. The whole video was shot inside of layo cause I never saw any bush.