Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Jimmy T

georgeacasta2

Thanks for the CD's. That comp is TIGHT! Sounds like you fused some 80's samples into those funky loops. Everything sounded really busy and bouncy with tracks flowing in and out of each other so often, when you were actually mixing a record it was almost indistinguishable from the actual tracks you were spinning. Your sound is all your own and your definitely on to something. Great job dude.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Thanks for the CD's. That comp is TIGHT! Sounds like you fused some 80's samples into those funky loops. Everything sounded really busy and bouncy with tracks flowing in and out of each other so often, when you were actually mixing a record it was almost indistinguishable from the actual tracks you were spinning. Your sound is all your own and your definitely on to something. Great job dude.

Thanks GA ...:D Glad you enjoyed it... I hope you guyz can make it out soon, and catch one of my sets...

I appreciate the feedback ...;)

p.s. - how do you like the last track ?!?!?

Shakedown - @ Night (JT remix)

great cd bro....have not removed it from my cd player....deep house, perfectly mixed....if you guys dont have this cd yet, u better get ur hands on it....some of you people should make it out to the Bentley this saturday, catch his set and grab a cd...great place to start off ur night....:idea:

ps

20 bucks gets u all u can drink.....:eek:

hey Jimmy!,

good funky CD; sounds of it is very clean. The mixing is flawless and as soon as I listened to the first track, I immediately knew I was in for a treat. You have definitely found your sound, very Jimmy Toural. I, personally, like a deep house more towards the Naked sound or something like Ron Trent but I really liked those tracks with the jazz sounds in it and I also liked the track with the spanish vocals which were fun.

Good work man! :)

:hat:

Jimmy, thank you for the CD that you sent me. That was good good stuff there. Great mixing and track selection plus it had a good vibe on the comp overall :) .. I like the jazzy deep sound you displayed on it and there was a very nice progression thru the mix until the end ... kudos to you sir ;) ... we have a similar taste in music ... I have a few of those tracks you dropped down and I was happy to hear them

Originally posted by biznation00

Jimmy's been telling me about this CD for the past couple of weeks, yet I still don't have a copy.. Why is that Mr. Toural?? Jesse, can you answer this??

b/c u are "big bawler" status, travelling around the country...;) i will take you a copy on Sat. to Space...if u really want one (which i know u do), swing by Jimmy's crib....:D