Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stoopid things that have happened to you at a club?

Originally posted by daemoncel

What are some stupid things that have happened at a club..

i lost one of my shoes.. once.. and had to leave.. i was only at the club for like 20 minutes..

how did you lose your shoe??? how does that happen?? where did it go:confused:

This past Feb. I went to Exit...Me & my friends were dancing on the stage & this group of like 6 guys were kicking around an empty water bottle (looked like hackey sack) well the bottle flew near one of my friends feet & she picked it up to hand it back to them & the one kid started flipping out b/c he said it was a magic bottle & it lost all it's powers since it touched the floor....I could only imagine what drugs they were on but I was going to ask them if they had any more lol :tongue:

I was at Temptations about 3 or 4 summers ago and I was standing next to my pal............without so much as a warning, he pulled off each shoe took off his socks, threw them into the crowd, then proceeded to put his shoes back on and go about his business like nothing even happened

Originally posted by so54

how did you lose your shoe??? how does that happen?? where did it go:confused:

well i was dancing really hard.. and a phat beat came on and i was bouncing all over and my shoe came off on a bounce, and i looked everywhere and never found it.. i got my foot stomped on like 60 times before i just gave up and left.. (IT WAS A KENNETH COLE SHOE WITH A BUCKLE AND HAD NO LACES SO I COULDN"T TIE IT)

Originally posted by ou812

I was at Temptations about 3 or 4 summers ago and I was standing next to my pal............without so much as a warning, he pulled off each shoe took off his socks, threw them into the crowd, then proceeded to put his shoes back on and go about his business like nothing even happened

that is the funniest shit i've ever heard!

just like that.. like if it was nothing...

it was the weekend before my birthday last year, i was in a club, i was drunk as hell, i was standing by the stage and this girl on stage asks me to come up with her on it... so being drunk and not having a care in the world i do so, we're dancing for few minutes and im gettting drunker by the second then all of sudden i danced right off the stage and on to the floor.. bashed apart my knee and hip, and then got up real quick, and made the "drink" gesture, in a drunken state of mind hoping shed think that i meant that and that i was going to go get a drink lol... but we all knew it meant that im a dick and had nothing else to say... so i bounced over to the other side of the club layed low for a few mins with my boys and then proceed to dance again...

Originally posted by dgmodel

it was the weekend before my birthday last year, i was in a club, i was drunk as hell, i was standing by the stage and this girl on stage asks me to come up with her on it... so being drunk and not having a care in the world i do so, we're dancing for few minutes and im gettting drunker by the second then all of sudden i danced right off the stage and on to the floor.. bashed apart my knee and hip, and then got up real quick, and made the "drink" gesture, in a drunken state of mind hoping shed think that i meant that and that i was going to go get a drink lol... but we all knew it meant that im a dick and had nothing else to say... so i bounced over to the other side of the club layed low for a few mins with my boys and then proceed to dance again...

now thats funny!!!:laugh:

me, my brother and my friend were removed from the club because there were'too many people there' and then after waiting 10 minutes to get back in we proceded to walk down the street while a guard dog barked at us and my friend pissed all over it b.c he was so mad. that shit was funny

Originally posted by bbbooom

me, my brother and my friend were removed from the club because there were'too many people there' and then after waiting 10 minutes to get back in we proceded to walk down the street while a guard dog barked at us and my friend pissed all over it b.c he was so mad. that shit was funny

He pissed on the dog?

I almost fell down the stairs @ Exit once when I was really bombed :), but caught myself on the railing. It was a good thing too no one saw me but I ended up laughing @ myself.... The funniest is when someone else falls down the stairs.:laugh:

Another time I saw a couple fighting, I guess his girl was mad cause he was hitting on some other dame. So anyway her man spouts some cheesy song lyrics, I think it was Rich Luzzi "Your the one that I want and I can't go on without you". I turned around for a sec then double backed and they are both dry humping against the wall... I thought to myself damn girls on "e" are so damn easy ;)! :idea:

comeon man think about it... thats funny!!! damn dog always yapping while people are trying to walk, relax or sleep... some pissed off dude comes around and pisses on him i bet that shut the little fucker up... in dog policy technically that dog is now the property of bbbooom's friend.

hahahahahahahahahha....this is the funniest one:laugh:

i can just picture it! :laugh2: ........good story:aright:

:laugh2: OMG that is too funny

Originally posted by bbbooom

WELL IT WAS PRETTY FUKIN FUNNY WHEN IT HAPPENED. BUT I DONT KNWO WHAT POST YOU PEOPLEARE READING... IT DOESNT SAY THE FUNNIEST THING.... IT SAYS THE STOOPID...

ok genius lemme help ya out here.....

in your original post you ended with "that shit was funny"

we know what the title of the damn thread is, we were just disagreeing with the fact that YOU thought it was funny :blown: