Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ask me a question....

Originally posted by stardo

Did you go there Neena Moeisha Calpurnia Fortunata Bush?

1) I like both up down sideway upside down. hahaha j/k

2) Night but I cant live with out the morning.

Absolutley had to, Stardo Bushetta of the village....

Where's my question??? :D :D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU TO REPHRASE THE ?

ANSWER: CONCEITED LITTLE STUCK-UP BITCHES. CAN'T STAND EM'

YOUR?(ALL THE LADIES NOW)

IF YOUR FIANCE IS LOADED $$$$ FROM BEFORE YOU MET AND ASKS YOU TO SIGN A PRENUMP, WOULD YOU?

GREAT QUESTIONS STIFFMIESTER!!! I often talk to my room mate about that and still hasnt been answered although you should marry for love and not money - what happens if SHE has the money and he doesnt .... would YOU sign????

things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

IF YOUR FIANCE IS LOADED $$$$ FROM BEFORE YOU MET AND ASKS YOU TO SIGN A PRENUMP, WOULD YOU?

Money ruines everything. No I would not sign it and if I was loaded I wouldnt ask him. Hopefully I will fall for someone poor who is hard working and these questions never come up.When in doubt dont get married we all work to hard for what we have.

Oh boy that's a hard one....I would have to say YES.

My reasons for it is because...you have to prepare yourself for everything in life...these are the times (unfortunately) where divorce rate is high and there are many men and women who's intentions are to suck you dry.

Originally posted by kikilicious

thats a funny question because in high school my science teacher that that as bonus question and more than half of the class got it wrong. I was one of the lucky people and got it right :D

of course u go it right....u copied off the nerd next to you the whole year!:D

Originally posted by latinaz

GREAT QUESTIONS STIFFMIESTER!!! I often talk to my room mate about that and still hasnt been answered although you should marry for love and not money - what happens if SHE has the money and he doesnt .... would YOU sign????

I'd have to say yes I would. I like to think of myself as a hopeless romantic. Money is not important to me, when I marry I hope its for love and if it doesn't work out I would not want any ties.

Originally posted by neena16

My reasons for it is because...you have to prepare yourself for everything in life...these are the times (unfortunately) where divorce rate is high and there are many men and women who's intentions are to suck you dry.

I guess but it would still hurt my feelings if he asked.

Would make me feel like he did trust me.

I dont know bad situation. Marriage is a delicated thing to me.

Dookie were are you ? Would you sign?

Originally posted by perns2002

I say coco puffs, because chocolate cereal is just damn good and it will make you have a great and exciting day. Wheaties are blah meant for a wednesday morning perhaps.................

YOU HAVE ANSWERED CORRECTLY!!! I HAD A HUGE BOWL OF COCOA PUFF (milk drooling down my face, hehe)

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!!

BODY BY COCOA PUFFS :eek::laugh::laugh:

I love you crazy!!!

Ok here goes

If you could met someone anyone who would it be and what would you say to them?

It would have to be the man upstairs...and I would ask him why there are people suffering in this world and others are not?

Here's yours:

If you can change one thing about yourself (anything), what would it be?

ok.....HERES MY QUESTION:

SHOULD I HAVE WHEATIES OR COCOA PUFFS AND WHY?

Wheaties because their is less sugar and it reportedly is good for your cholesterol (i think)....

Question:

If you were in situation where you had the choice to save your friend or 1000 people that you didnt know (men, woman, children)...Would you sacrafice the 1000 or your friend???:confused:

exactly, thats my point...........BUT, there are times we feel we're in love and it doesn't last. Time has taught us this, so prenump's are only a precaution to what seems to be lately inevitable............

I dont know bad situation. Marriage is a delicated thing to me.

Dookie were are you ? Would you sign?

Yeah but's it is his money that he either worked hard all his life to have or was inherited before you two met. The important thing is you as a women maintain your independence maintainig your career and your bank account and if things ended in divorce then you would leave with what you came in with...cause it was never about the money..it was about love. Just my opinion.....

Originally posted by magilicuti

With past experences it might be hard to trust even your fianace. I do feel the same, its fucked up to ask but.

I have to agree..there are no gauruntees in life except that we will all grow old and die (eventually).....But I have learned from the past, what she says today doesnt mean shit for tomorow??? YOu can only hope for the best...I would sign

Chewing gum has the appropriate consistancies for long term chewing.

Bubble gum has the appropriate consistancies for bubble blowing.

Its all in the measurement of flour in the gum.

Big difference between the two.

your?

So are you a bubble or chewing gum kinda guy? Im 50/50

Actually there is no flour in ghewing gum or bubble gum. Chewing gum has a resin in it bubble gum has other shit

i dont like either i never really liked gum now that i mae it and see boxes of "goodyear" and "mobil " around and see whats in it i really dont like it lol

O dot want anything in life that wasnt mine to begin with

Money ruines everything. No I would not sign it and if I was loaded I wouldnt ask him. Hopefully I will fall for someone poor who is hard working and these questions never come up.When in doubt dont get married we all work to hard for what we have.

i had no friggin clue me and stardo were getting married.

well that all depends on what poor is, i dont live under a bridge or anything

It would have to be the man upstairs...and I would ask him why there are people suffering in this world and others are not?

Here's yours:

If you can change one thing about yourself (anything), what would it be?

your are so plitty inside. I nub you.

The ability to see my errors when I dont see them.

ok here is yours

The evilest thing you have ever done and what was it?

i can agre with that. when i gotdivorced i got my house , dunno if ill dodge that bullet gain and im not giving up what i kill myself to save for and keep

Originally posted by jp18

Wheaties because their is less sugar and it reportedly is good for your cholesterol (i think)....

Question:

If you were in situation where you had the choice to save your friend or 1000 people that you didnt know (men, woman, children)...Would you sacrafice the 1000 or your friend???:confused:

I would through myself into the situation and we would all die or freeze up and die because my heart would probably stop from the whole situation.

your ?

Tell us something about yourself that you know is wrong but its still you?