Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ask me a question....

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah but's it is his money that he either worked hard all his life to have or was inherited before you two met. The important thing is you as a women maintain your independence maintainig your career and your bank account and if things ended in divorce then you would leave with what you came in with...cause it was never about the money..it was about love. Just my opinion.....

I guess still ruines the whole thing though.

Any one here poor but hardworking, likes kids and doesnt mind a women who drools at night that wants to share everything we got and live happily ever after?:laugh:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Actually there is no flour in ghewing gum or bubble gum. Chewing gum has a resin in it bubble gum has other shit

i dont like either i never really liked gum now that i mae it and see boxes of "goodyear" and "mobil " around and see whats in it i really dont like it lol

but is sounded just as good as my body heat answer:laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

I guess still ruines the whole thing though.

Any one here poor but hardworking, likes kids and doesnt mind a women who drools at night that wants to share everything we got and live happily ever after?:laugh:

If they worked hard enough they wouldn't be poor though :blank:

your are so plitty inside. I nub you.

The ability to see my errors when I dont see them.

ok here is yours

The evilest thing you have ever done and what was it?

That's a good one...

I can't say..it's too evil..I'll pm you later. ;)

and yours:

If you had 2 good friends, and one had cheated on the other and swore it would never happen again. He/She told you all this in secrecy, would you tell your friend that was cheated on? even though it may ruin your friendships and their relationship?

I would through myself into the situation and we would all die or freeze up and die because my heart would probably stop from the whole situation.

your ?

Tell us something about yourself that you know is wrong but its still you?

This is tuff and this probably isnt the type of thing your talking about, but I have a problem of speaking mind when I know what I have to say isnt right or doesnt need to be said and can be hurtful (although) i dont mean it to be hurtful its just what I think and at times I have a problem of letting things go even though I know it really is bothering someone.....Im sure there is a lot more problems...Lack of confidence when I shouldnt have a lack of confidence...

YOur??

What was the most tramatizing event in your life??? (If thats too personal you dont have to answer)

That's a good one...

and yours:

If you had 2 good friends, and one had cheated on the other and swore it would never happen again. He/She told you all this in secrecy, would you tell your friend that was cheated on? even though it may ruin your friendships and their relationship?

I have actually thought about this before. With my brother and his wife . I love my brother and I love his wife so much we are really good friends and if she ever did anything stupid while we were out. I would force her to tell him or vice versa cause the quilt consume me and not let me live . I would handle the situation right away. Really hard situation

Originally posted by jp18

This is tuff and this probably isnt the type of thing your talking about, but I have a problem of speaking mind when I know what I have to say isnt right or doesnt need to be said and can be hurtful (although) i dont mean it to be hurtful its just what I think and at times I have a problem of letting things go even though I know it really is bothering someone.....Im sure there is a lot more problems...Lack of confidence when I shouldnt have a lack of confidence...

YOur??

What was the most tramatizing event in your life??? (If thats too personal you dont have to answer)

I got arrested once. sshhhh dont tell anyone and I will never tell why.

My lips are sealed:D

Im having so much fun!!!

Here is another question for everyone

Would you live the rest of your life with out sex if your husband/wife could not have sex anymore. Would you cheat be honest

Im having so much fun!!!

Here is another question for everyone

Would you live the rest of your life with out sex if your husband/wife could not have sex anymore. Would you cheat be honest

wouldent cheat ..... She has hands and a mouth.... Just becuase she cant doesent meen she cant help me out. ;)

I have yet to cheat on a girlfriend....Besides like NAT said she got a mouth and hands....

This one might have been asked

but have you ever cheated on while in a relationship or been with someone else who was in a relationship??

Originally posted by kikilicious

your just jealous because i passed with flying colors :D I was the fortunate one was the only one that could understand the smart kids handwriting haha.

chemistry was a waste of my day....i wasn't jealous, i just didn't care....i still graduted HS..surprisingly;) ;):D

I have yet to cheat on a girlfriend....Besides like NAT said she got a mouth and hands....

but have you ever cheated on while in a relationship or been with someone else who was in a relationship??

Not recently but about a couple of years ago I was going out with some girl Melissa and she was acting weird for a couple of weeks but I didn't want to break up with her so I met some girl jazmin in jersey city and I started going out with her. I was going out with both of them for about 3 weeks then I met jazmin's friend Amy and hooked up with her at a party while I was going out with Melissa and jazmin. lol so essentially I was cheating on my girlfriend with a girl and I was cheating on that girl with another girl needless to say it all blew up in my face like a bomb

I have never cheated on an actual boyfriend.

Yes Im doing it right now!!!! Bad Stardo Bad Stardo

But they break up and get back together

I have never cheated on an actual boyfriend.

Yes Im doing it right now!!!! Bad Stardo Bad Stardo

;)

Oh yeah, I have definitely been with girls who have boyfriends, but I didnt know there boyfriends and the girls initiated the entire situation...

Do you know the girlfriend??

Originally posted by notallthere

Not recently but about a couple of years ago I was going out with some girl Melissa and she was acting weird for a couple of weeks but I didn't want to break up with her so I met some girl jazmin in jersey city and I started going out with her. I was going out with both of them for about 3 weeks then I met jazmin's friend Amy and hooked up with her at a party while I was going out with Melissa and jazmin. lol so essentially I was cheating on my girlfriend with a girl and I was cheating on that girl with another girl needless to say it all blew up in my face like a bomb

BADBOY!!!!!!!

Bad Stardo Bad Stardo

Theres nothing in the book of dating that says thats wrong...........I think thats the safety clause, and I 'd like to quote Ross from Friends:

"we were on a brake"

A few things...

#1. Trewguy...I hate you.

#2. Money is addicting and is everything I strive for...Without money it is difficult to have fun.

#3. MaG...if you come down here, you always have a place to stay.... fellow Elite Bro..."NJBigTime" and myself have a place...MaG also, FYI everyones friend from Hoboken was busted!

#4. Stardo...THe perfect date involves going tanning and then eating at Muscle Makers...

#5. If your not cheating your only cheating yourself....

;)

Oh yeah, I have definitely been with girls who have boyfriends, but I didnt know there boyfriends and the girls initiated the entire situation...

Do you know the girlfriend??

No I dont but he told me she cheated on him.

So in my opinion they should just let each other go.

That's a good one...

and yours:

Thats the hardest thing inthe world. If you friends dont say anythin you have to understand thy dont want to get involved and takes sides

Originally posted by NJstacked

A few things...

#1. Trewguy...I hate you.

#2. Money is addicting and is everything I strive for...Without money it is difficult to have fun.

#3. MaG...if you come down here, you always have a place to stay.... fellow Elite Bro..."NJBigTime" and myself have a place...MaG also, FYI everyones friend from Hoboken was busted!

#4. Stardo...THe perfect date involves going tanning and then eating at Muscle Makers...

#5. If your not cheating your only cheating yourself....

Well arent you honest .Letting the world know your a cheater. Very admirable of you :laugh: Def gained my respect.

No I dont but he told me she cheated on him.

So in my opinion they should just let each other go.

I see your point....I agree with you but then here is my question

Do you think its ok to cheat if the people in the relationship decide to have an open relationship??? (i guess this is more geared to when your married)...DO you agree with this type of relationship