Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rating game rox Who drinks/partys the most on cp?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah..I was trying to hold him up. (wasn't working) I asked him where his friends were but...he couldn't talk...so I said "Do you need to be carried out" and he smiled and shook his head? YES" so I called the bouncer over and they carried him out. The funny thing was he had this smirk on his face...and it even made the bouncer laugh...:hat:

OMG remember that. I was on the floor. I told the bouncer I thought he broke his pancreous.:laugh: Tempkid had a look on his face like coo coo coo coo. :laugh:

You were probably still on stage...

...he was just passing through and I said Hi then he mumbled something and fell over...me and piro just looked at each other like WTF????

Oh so know I look like piro. hahahha

I was with you silly girl:D

Yeah..I was trying to hold him up. (wasn't working) I asked him where his friends were but...he couldn't talk...so I said "Do you need to be carried out" and he smiled and shook his head? YES" so I called the bouncer over and they carried him out. The funny thing was he had this smirk on his face...and it even made the bouncer laugh...:hat:

these kids compare to vip and the slikkster aka the degenerate warriors???

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

family party on sunday that i couldnt be late for si skipped out on saturday also....u miss the babyface????

Good boy cant miss the fam functions. Of course we missed you!!!

You missed an unforgetable after hours. Bad stardo bad Neena bad piro bad Jp18. We were messes.

Originally posted by stardo

Good boy cant miss the fam functions. Of course we missed you!!!

You missed an unforgetable after hours. Bad stardo bad Neena bad piro bad Jp18. We were messes.

I hope I thanked everyone....I blame neena and piro for my afterhours messiness.....I am not complaining:D

Originally posted by jp18

I hope I thanked everyone....I blame neena and piro for my afterhours messiness.....I am not complaining:D

I will gladly take the blame...besides I didn't have to twist your arm...you loved the messiness all around. I loved it but hated it at the same time. :D :D

I will gladly take the blame...besides I didn't have to twist your arm...you loved the messiness all around. I loved it but hated it at the same time. :D :D

No there was no arm twisting...Plus I knew I wasnt being judged on my behavior...

We'll have to do it again sometime...After I take care that business I got myself into:D

Originally posted by jp18

No there was no arm twisting...Plus I knew I wasnt being judged on my behavior...

We'll have to do it again sometime...After I take care that business I got myself into:D

Yes definitely...I had a blast.

it was just one of those wrong turns in life...you'll be back on track and things will turn out okay. :) The messiness will still be here...but it'll have to be a more responsible messiness. If you know what I mean. ;)

Yes definitely...I had a blast.

it was just one of those wrong turns in life...you'll be back on track and things will turn out okay. :) The messiness will still be here...but it'll have to be a more responsible messiness. If you know what I mean. ;)

Your absolutely right....I have been through a lot worste in my short 26yrs and I have still come out on top.....

I look forward to my return....:D

no it means you've gone over your limit....it doesn't mean your weak..it just means your daring.

i agree it means you've gone over you limit, and it def doesn't make you weak. Stupid maybe, but not weak. There's certain drugs that no matter how mentally strong you are, that WILL take you down.

I would have to say if your going by a whole week straight...........Danfury hands down. I can't go out 5 nights a week like I used to do 2 years ago in my prime, when I was 20-21.

2 days, 3 tops now, but on any giving night I would have to say me hands down. From the time I enter my house in Belmar to the time I leave I don't stop drinking and get little sleep.

From what I witness

Biony

Jarmenio

Ceeotter are up there and I almost forgot about Tyco.

Brian1500 does not make my list because the drinks have to go down your throat and not your shirt

Plus the qusetion was who partys the hardest ,not who gets drunk the fastest over 2 beers, then Brian1500 would get my vote.

I don't know what happen to me last week, but it wasn't the alcohol that fucked me up, I think some asshole slipped G in my drink.:mad:

Originally posted by tempkid

I don't know what happen to me last week, but it wasn't the alcohol that fucked me up, I think some asshole slipped G in my drink.:mad:

does that really happen that often? who the hell would just slip someone G. I don't even like to give that shit out to people who want it, i wonder what the hell the person thats walking around slipping it into drinks is thinking "Here, let me see if i can get this guy really fuct up...":confused:

Originally posted by harddtime

does that really happen that often? who the hell would just slip someone G. I don't even like to give that shit out to people who want it, i wonder what the hell the person thats walking around slipping it into drinks is thinking "Here, let me see if i can get this guy really fuct up...":confused:

Yes...I caught two kids while I was working beings stupid...Told them not to let me see it again or im taking it and its gone and they are out, not being a dick i said ive done it, but if i can see them anyone can....they ordered two shots when i came around gave me 1 of the shots....Well enuff said....I dont think they meant it as a dick move..But it really F)@#@ me for the nite:mad:

Originally posted by tempkid

Brian1500 does not make my list because the drinks have to go down your throat and not your shirt

Plus the qusetion was who partys the hardest ,not who gets drunk the fastest over 2 beers, then Brian1500 would get my vote.

:rolleyes:

Good one. That was when I was chugging a bottle of soco. I wish I was a 2 beer queer so I wouldnt be spending so much money down the shore. Ask the bartenders how much money I drop at any of their bars. Its absurb.

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

When I was you guys age, there wasn't a night off. One of my boys was absolutely insane, non-stop hardcore, full speed all the time, like a machine. A few years ago, we went to Factory one night, Twilo in the morning and we almost ended up in South Beach but one of my boys wouldnt do it. It was all or nothing, we tried to convince him but he wasnt having it. So we went to Surf Club and closed Tempts. We thought about South Beach for Monday morning, but reality was setting in on the way home down the Parkway. Thank god.

Now, I'd go out every weekend but being a new business owner doesnt permit it. You guys 25 and under, go nuts!