Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best/worst date you've been on?

Destiny

I don’t know if I can pin point the best date Ive ever been on but I def. Remember the worst.

A really old friend of mine begged me to go out with her friend’s cousin, who was supposedly good-looking, ambitious, fun, outgoing, etc. Although I hate getting set up with people, I decided to go out with this guy as a favor to my friend (against my better judgement.) BIG MISTAKE. This guy was NOT good looking, or any of the other things my friend said he was. We had nothing in common, with different opinions on just about everything. It was awkward and I couldn’t wait to get home. We went to have coffee by this place not too far from where I live (So in case I had to make a run for it I could  About 15 minutes into this “date” I had one of my friends call my cell and we staged an “emergency” for which I had to get home right away. Probably a little rude of me, but I couldn’t take it anymore, so I had him drive me home right away and I said that I would call him ;-) I think he got the point though…

My ideal date would be pretty much in any nice/relaxed atmosphere ,where the person and I could hear each other, (pref. Not a club, but could be a number of other places.) I would be enjoying the person’s company i.e. conversation flows smoothly and there is little or no awkwardness and ideally, I would be attracted to them. On any successful dated I think that two people need to “click,” once that’s taken care of the rest would go smoothly. OH, and most importantly, the guy would give me a nice passionate kiss goodnight, but NOT TRY TO SLEEP WITH ME!!!

just my 2 cents :)

Originally posted by xxsweetie

My ideal date would be pretty much in any nice/relaxed atmosphere ,where the person and I could hear each other, (pref. Not a club, but could be a number of other places.) I would be enjoying the person’s company i.e. conversation flows smoothly and there is little or no awkwardness and ideally, I would be attracted to them. On any successful dated I think that two people need to “click,” once that’s taken care of the rest would go smoothly. OH, and most importantly, the guy would give me a nice passionate kiss goodnight, but NOT TRY TO SLEEP WITH ME!!!

just my 2 cents :)

I 100% agree with you on this, since this is my ideal date too. Especially that last part, believe it or not. If a girl lets me sleep with her on the first date, I get turned off. There is no build up, no ripening. The moment of anticiapation is way to short. I flirt heavily and look to build up that anticipation until the right moment (different with different people though), and when that moment hits, the sex is soooooooooooooo good.:D

yeah but it sure does suck attempting to date someone who won't sleep with u at all, huh? :P

my 'dream date' would consist of me spending time with someone when the atmosphere would be, as you guys mentioned, completely relaxed and friendly; i like being able to joke around and laugh and be silly.

going out and doing something besides dinner+a movie (to a museum, whitewaterrafting, to an amusement park, on a picnic) would be ideal, and i wouldn't mind finishing up the night at a club because my ideal date would know how to DANCE. ;]

yeah I wouldn't want to date someone who wouldn't want to sleep w/me at all...;)

and yea I agree that my ideal date would be a good dancer, I just wouldnt want to go to a club as the only thing we did on our first date b/c it can be impersonal/loud, but def. after that:cool:

Originally posted by linabina

i can honestly say that i dont go on "dates.." ive never been out with someone on a formal "date" unless i know u already or something... its weird... i dont go out with random people just for the hell of it....

i think i did that once... not sure though... *scratches head*

i can honestly say that i dont go on "dates.." ive never been out with someone on a formal "date" unless i know u already or something... its weird... i dont go out with random people just for the hell of it....

No dates huh ? :mad::tongue:

yea yea.... i do believe i tried to clear this up for u and it just didnt work... lol :finger:

I know what you're saying, linabina. I don't go out on "dates" per say either. Classifying something as a date puts a lot of pressure on the situation as far as how to act and what to do, where as if you're just hanging out with someone you're interested in, there are no guidelines for hanging out. It can become a date after-the-fact, but not while you're hanging out with the person.

Was that an ok interpretation?

One of my worst dates. I picked this gal up at her house. Her mom was there...asking me all types of wierd shit: "What are your intentions?" "Are you expecting sex from my daughter?" "Do you think my daughter is your type?"

From the very beginning, I was like, Dude, what the fuck's your problem? At the time, in my head I was thinkin: "I'm a young, bristling Puerto fuckin Rican 'n fuckin Italian with hazel eyes and charm that could lure a gluttoned cat into my slong aperture for a licky licky of my jizzy jizzy, know what I mean!? How could !!!!I!!!! not be interested in wading naked in the mud with your daughter? Know what I mean!?!

So yeah, after we left the house, somewhere into our ten minute conversation, she's like, "I'm a virgin...gonna stay one until marriage."

WHAT A TURN OFF!! At the time I was like 16 with a pecker harder than Superman ab (Now it's just hard like plain old steel.) Anyways, my point being, although we made out and I got her beautiful mouth doing beautiful things to my inviting he-man nipple, the sexual enticement was grindingly snuffed. Sure, I could have went along for the ride with other moist opportunities dragging by my side...but shit, patience is MY virtue...as long as there's a morphed sense of hope at the end of the vaginal hole.

Saint!!!

Originally posted by Saint

So yeah, after we left the house, somewhere into our ten minute conversation, she's like, "I'm a virgin...gonna stay one until marriage."

ahahaha i love it when that happens. this tells you are sending off EXACTLY the right vibe. what do you think did she IMAGINE when she told you that? :)

Originally posted by nvsr2r

to make a lond story short....on a date this girl pissed me off so much that i pulled over at a 7-11 telling her lets go get some gum and as soon as she walked out the car i drove off...left the cunt there

:eek: