Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
t0nythelover

bush denies u.s. citizen rights as an enemy combatant..

Recommended Posts

how ridiculous is this? this guy is a u.s. citizen with a saudi citizenship too and was found with a gun with terrorist. so that means bush can deny him his rights. this guy hasnt been charged and has not been able to speak to a lawyer. good job big brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by t0nythelover

how ridiculous is this? this guy is a u.s. citizen with a saudi citizenship too and was found with a gun with terrorist. so that means bush can deny him his rights. this guy hasnt been charged and has not been able to speak to a lawyer. good job big brother.

I agree!...Let all terrorists wishing to inflict harm on US citizens have the same rights as US citizens!... Better yet, let the laws of the land provide a shield and cover for terrorists, and a platform for lefties to have "something" to talk about lately....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just figured out something...why do you so called right wing people always call people who call for a little bit of compassion and logic when making decisions "lefties"? what is wrong with acting a little human when it comes to topics like this? do you think you'd like it if your brother, cousin, or friend were taken away by the government to stand trial in a private room for a crime he is not even aware of? wtf......why can't people just put themselves in other people's shoes for one fucking second to see what is wrong with the picture...and finally, why must scum like igloo continue to exist in today's world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

i just figured out something...why do you so called right wing people always call people who call for a little bit of compassion and logic when making decisions "lefties"? what is wrong with acting a little human when it comes to topics like this? do you think you'd like it if your brother, cousin, or friend were taken away by the government to stand trial in a private room for a crime he is not even aware of? wtf......why can't people just put themselves in other people's shoes for one fucking second to see what is wrong with the picture...and finally, why must scum like igloo continue to exist in today's world?

LMFAO!!!!......this is too good...thanks for the laugh whore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

i just figured out something...why do you so called right wing people always call people who call for a little bit of compassion and logic when making decisions "lefties"? what is wrong with acting a little human when it comes to topics like this?

Do you think it's human to send your children to a square to blow themselves up????

That my friend is inhuman!

Humanity went in the toilet at 8:45 Sept 11th 2001 now it's don't get caught sleeping I am sorry but this is how it's got to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigmahs

Originally posted by sassa

i just figured out something...why do you so called right wing people always call people who call for a little bit of compassion and logic when making decisions "lefties"? what is wrong with acting a little human when it comes to topics like this?

Do you think it's human to send your children to a square to blow themselves up????

That my friend is inhuman!

Humanity went in the toilet at 8:45 Sept 11th 2001 now it's don't get caught sleeping I am sorry but this is how it's got to be

Of course its not humane, but that's not the issue here. We have to ask ourselves why these terrorists do what they do. The main reason is fucked up U.S. policy, which is mainly really fucked up in the Middle East, and this is how they retaliate. Just look at the following excerpt about Iraq:

"And the U.S. government--led by both Democrats and Republicans--has knowingly and deliberately killed more than 1 million Iraqi civilians through the quieter, less dramatic weapon known as economic sanctions. This weapon that has killed 5,000 children every month for 12 years must be regarded as a weapon of mass destruction."

Until we change our policies we will have alot more terrorist attacks in the future.

http://internationalanswer.org/news/update/081802iraqpropaganda.html

-XeNo-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st- Sadam Hussein is a MAD MAN period.

2nd-The ECONOMIC sanctions place on Iraq were put their by the United Nations because of the action of their leader so to say that AMERICA is soley responsible is horseshit.

Tell me this why is that the Middle East has the most lucrative commodity in the world and still the people of that region are still the poorest. Tell me that the United States is the cause of this poverty???

This would never happen but the Oil fields should be taken away by the UNITED NATIONS and the proceeds given to rebuild the region and see how the people not the only the sheiks of the Middle Eaast would prosper .

That would never happen because some Koran quoting extremist would declare it evil and decide to blow himself up over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djxeno

Of course its not humane, but that's not the issue here. We have to ask ourselves why these terrorists do what they do. The main reason is fucked up U.S. policy, which is mainly really fucked up in the Middle East, and this is how they retaliate.

-XeNo-

You are a fucking idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigmahs

1st- Sadam Hussein is a MAD MAN period.

2nd-The ECONOMIC sanctions place on Iraq were put their by the United Nations because of the action of their leader so to say that AMERICA is soley responsible is horseshit.

Tell me this why is that the Middle East has the most lucrative commodity in the world and still the people of that region are still the poorest. Tell me that the United States is the cause of this poverty???

This would never happen but the Oil fields should be taken away by the UNITED NATIONS and the proceeds given to rebuild the region and see how the people not the only the sheiks of the Middle Eaast would prosper .

That would never happen because some Koran quoting extremist would declare it evil and decide to blow himself up over it.

blah blah blah. If you ask me President Bush is a mad man. You cannot justify those sactions that were put on the Iraqi people. The U.S. isn't the police of the world, and tell me this, why is the U.S. listening to the U.N. before, they never have in the past....

-XeNo-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djxeno

The U.S. isn't the police of the world, and tell me this, why is the U.S. listening to the U.N. before, they never have in the past....

-XeNo-

The UN is the police of the world and that's who put the sanctions on Iraq.

BLAH BLAH BLAH is a answer when a person gets stumped. Stop listening to your liberal leftwing freinds over a mocha at Starbucks reading poetry and find out what exactly your against....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djxeno

Word. That's great. your the fuckin idiot who likes to make personal attacks and can't back them up cuz you can't take your brain out of your ass.

No- really, you are a fucking idiot...not a personal attack, just an astute observation/comprehensive conclusion

Don't take it personal that you are an imbecile...but perhaps you can work a little harder at educating yourself...

I wish you luck son...

ps...stay away from Sassa though.....she may the dumbest person on earth......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to get off of Sassa's back. You whine about her like a lil 5 year old girl. Don't you have anything better to do with your life or is your life really that sad???

You can say what you want, but I'm not gonna waste my time with all these morons on this board anymore....afterall its just a message board...i really dont give a fuck about you jerkoffs LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djxeno

You need to get off of Sassa's back. You whine about her like a lil 5 year old girl. Don't you have anything better to do with your life or is your life really that sad???

You can say what you want, but I'm not gonna waste my time with all these morons on this board anymore....afterall its just a message board...i really dont give a fuck about you jerkoffs LOL.

See ya....and take Sassa with you.....

Listen, I hear Baghdad is really nice in October.....you and Sassa should take in the scenes in mid-town...there is a hotel right by the main Presidential Palace....perfect spot for you and her...

If you hear explosions, it is just fireworks...stay put- you will be fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by igloo

See ya....and take Sassa with you.....

Listen, I hear Baghdad is really nice in October.....you and Sassa should take in the scenes in mid-town...there is a hotel right by the main Presidential Palace....perfect spot for you and her...

If you hear explosions, it is just fireworks...stay put- you will be fine

didnt you already learn that personal attacks on people are not the way to win an argument? your not a child anymore, even if your penis hasn't grown since you were 2.

interesting facts

1.europe and the united nations do not support us military actions in iraq. europeans are calling bush's administration a "tough guy white house".

2. britain is the only european nation willing to support the united states action. 71 percent of british people are opposed to doing this without consent of the united nations though.

3. there has been absolutely NO proof that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

4.general norman schwarzkoff stated that military action at this point would have extremely costly political effects in the middle east and now is not the time for this action.

5. the only people who support a war are the officials in the white house that havent fought in a war. all military staff are advising against military action.

6. 35 percent of people polled said that saddam hussein was the biggest threat to world peace and international security. 65 percent said bush was the biggest threat to world peace and international security.

all these statements about an oncoming attack are ridiculous, but because of bushes actions the united states will go to an unneccessary war and make more enemies and feel bad for itself because the "terrorist" attacked us. i find it very funny that the anthrax came from an american, so much for international terrorism. kind of reminds me of the oklahoma city bombing, oh it must be a foreigner.

igloo, you really need to stop bitching at people and make a real point and try to prove it. your insults dont belong on this board. lets try to keep it an open minded place where people can discuss their views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by t0nythelover

1.europe and the united nations do not support us military actions in iraq. europeans are calling bush's administration a "tough guy white house".

2. britain is the only european nation willing to support the united states action. 71 percent of british people are opposed to doing this without consent of the united nations though.

3. there has been absolutely NO proof that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

4.general norman schwarzkoff stated that military action at this point would have extremely costly political effects in the middle east and now is not the time for this action.

5. the only people who support a war are the officials in the white house that havent fought in a war. all military staff are advising against military action.

6. 35 percent of people polled said that saddam hussein was the biggest threat to world peace and international security. 65 percent said bush was the biggest threat to world peace and international security.

all these statements about an oncoming attack are ridiculous, but because of bushes actions the united states will go to an unneccessary war and make more enemies and feel bad for itself because the "terrorist" attacked us. i find it very funny that the anthrax came from an american, so much for international terrorism. kind of reminds me of the oklahoma city bombing, oh it must be a foreigner.

I can't verify these pole numbers so I am not going to say it's correct or incorect but I will answer your points

1- The tough guy approach or a better description is STRIKE FIRST approach is what's needed to conquer this evil against YOU and I.

2- I can understand the request of the U.N approval makes them feel better

3- The information that given to the public is very limited but I can garuntee one thing he has them and will use them .

Here is a quote from a politician in Congress after a meeting regarding proof of Saddam capabilities

---Afterward, Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott, R-Miss., spoke to Fox News and said: "It was an important briefing -- there was some new information included in it. ... Is there evidence that he is getting prepared to be able to use biological, chemical and nuclear weapons and be able to deliver them? Yes!"

4- I disagree witth one point I don't think Stormin Norman oposes milatary action it would be all over the news...

5- The official's in the white house want war because they understand the threat that is front of all of us. And the administration's job is to protect us.

An attack is coming beleive me. Tell me tony why doesn't he let the inspectors in?? He invaded two countries gassed his own people what's it going to take the Sears tower to fall or better yet the verrazano being bombed. I agree that the cause for terroism has to be addressed but these people don't have reason like you and time will change that but time we donot have.

I am sick and tired of people in the international community

saying that it's not our fight but if something were to happen the U.S is the first place they all run for help it happened in WWI and WWII. Tony do you really think that Al queda was the only group behind the WTC? Why did that low life scum Atta met with an Iraqi intelligence officer before 911. Bro all of the countries in the middle east are involved we are infedels because we let our people have freedom of choice and let our women walk and talk like equals not sub human. Iam not saying nuke' em all but just that we can't get caught sleeping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

there isnt any hard evidence linking iraq to Al-Qaeda either....if we are in a war on terrorism we shoould be invading saudi arabia...:idea:

.....and should be doing more to help foster change that is building in the streets of Iran....

I think there is a link, and we are going to hear about it shortly..just a gut feeling....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×