Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EZ test results

zeeker

ok, I have a question about test results using one of those EZ Tests. I don't have one, or have ever used one. but in determining what kind of pill to buy I normally try to find out what the pill's EZ test result was. what is the correlation between how fast the pills turns black and how strong it will be? I was looking at some pills that i've taken before that weren't that strong, that turned black faster than other pills that hit me a lot harder. for emaple...if blue nike turns black in like 3 seconds...does that generally mean that it will be stronger than a green bomb, for example, that turned black in 6 seconds? thanks.

ez test is an acid

the color reaction is determined by time. the quicker the substance reacts to the acid the less unnatural substances are in there. you can buy pills the size of biscuits and get the same roll as the size of one equal to a button. so the quicker the color changes the less unnatural compound is used to make the pill. hope that helps =)

drugs are a science - use the basic science knowledge to understand =)

Generally, the length of time it takes to change to black doesn't really show the strength of the pill at all. Just make sure it doesn't take too long to change, cause if it takes to long it can be DXM. One of the best pills I've ever taken took 8 or 9 seconds to change.

yeah, it is almost impossible to make a correlation between the time of the color change and the strength of the pill.

The main reason is that you can easily scrape off 5 times more of one pill than another pill and not really notice it. Or one scraping may be chunky while the other is nice and powdery.

thanks a lot for the responses. I was confused as hell. I was listening to some guy brag about how fast his pill turned black and was getting a little discouraged by the fact that the one I was taking didn't turn as fast. I mean, I rolled my ass off so I guess there can't be that much correlation. thanks again.