Clubplanet Nightlife Community

racing....

i was on RT 80W coming to work. like always i am a little late and this guy wont let me pass him...so i pulled a quick-reckless. this guy gets mad and he is trying to race me...i got a lexus so i am up for it....so we start racing and before u know it we are doing almost 100m/h in a bussy highway...so we are passing cars left and right...zig-zag like maniaks for a good 10-15min....all of the sudden we see a cop so we slow down and it happens to be paralel wit each-other...and what do i see (and this shoked me) :eek: there is a aound 1 year old baby crying her longs out in the back seat.....i could not belive it...so i let him go and minded my own while thiking what the fuck was he thinking with his kid in the back seat...what kind of people are these?:confused:

Guest saleen351

Yea, i've seen that before, I got up with a lotus on the Walt Witman bridge, did about a 135 mph and when we slowed down I saw a kid in the passenger seat, proabably 9 years old... There is some people who can't say no to a race.

PS i won...:D

I used to street race alot when I first got my car, but after maxing her out a 150 and crashing her a few times im done, not worth driving fast on the street.

Thats why Im going to E-town on wed with my cuzin cuz he talks so much shit that his mustang is this and that...

I will probley lose, but its all in good fun, not like i never lost b4 i got smoked before.. but win or lose its all in good fun..

What I really loved to do was rape them IS300's cuz people that drive them think they are soo fast stock cuz they have a supra engine..

Originally posted by kikilicious

omg i cant believe a person would but a childs life in danger like that. i like to drive fast but i wont go over 90 thats my limit. now i cant even go that fast, i cant afford a speeding ticket i have plenty of points.

i always speed but still at 24 y/o i have a clean record....i am a goodbullshiter and i got 20/10 vision, i can spot cops pretty far away *knock in the hood*

Originally posted by nvsr2r

i always speed but still at 24 y/o i have a clean record....i am a goodbullshiter and i got 20/10 vision, i can spot cops pretty far away *knock in the hood*

well i had a clean record.key word had. once you hit a couple of cars intoxicated that record changed. :blank:

well i had a clean record.key word had. once you hit a couple of cars intoxicated that record changed. :blank:

that sucks....did u get a DWI? cuz that shit sucks ...see thats when u r supposed to call ur men to come and pick u up:D

Originally posted by stonedcl

LOL so all 4 cars just jumped out in front of you even though there was no one driving them?

yea lol i can laugh about it now since its all over. i only hit 2 cars lets make that clear and its now my fault those people park so god damn close that it did a domino effect.

I always wanted to race people, but my rational side always stepped in. The 8 point or some crazy amount of point ticket, insurance surcharge, endangering my life and the life of others, stupid classes that you'll be forced to take, fines, for what? There's not even or a trophy or a medal. Self gratifcation, fuck that, if someone pisses me off i'd get much more gratification of giving him the finger then bobing and weaving in and out of traffic to prove who's tougher. A kid my age that i knew from school died going mmuch slower then 100mph by losing control and crashing into a tree, just goes to show that noones immortal. sorry for the rant...

Originally posted by stonedcl

Yeah OK

Sloppy drunk!

yea well i learned my lesson early..there are still people out there who drive drunk all the time and dont seem to care think its a joke. i learned the hard way but at least no one was hurt but me. I am lucky im still around so i guess someone wants me in this world.

yea well i learned my lesson early..there are still people out there who drive drunk all the time and dont seem to care think its a joke. i learned the hard way but at least no one was hurt but me. I am lucky im still around so i guess someone wants me in this world.

dont worry kiki...i got trees jumping in front of me at all time...ijust got good reflexis:D

i have a trick though....u shoud always go home the same way...no matter what time of the day ALWAYS go home the same way....ur mind records this...and trust me there has been times that i didnt remember driving home..or i would space out for like 20 minutes and find myself home....i am telling u the mind is a beautiful thing and it works:D well it would much easer if u dont drink at all but thats beyond our powers ;)

thanks dive next time he asks you to bring his weed to his job you can say kiki said no :D

well i dunno if i would go that far Kik, i love the kid to much to deprive him of that... but he'll get his, when he least expects it...watch;) ..:D :D :D

Speeding and racing on the street is fun, but it will only end up getting you or someone else hurt or dead.........

My friends and I used to screw around on our street bikes all the time...........

I sold mine two years ago after one of my buddies got paralyzed, and one of the kids we knew died.........

If you want to race, go to the track..............

what the fuck man...u only live once...if u r meant to die u will die no matter what....if u wont die of the bike, u willl die in another way...thats the way it is if it already written by the boss upstairs

personal opinion anyway

lol........ I think you have been watcing too much of EXPN there kid.......... lol........

Trust me....... I would love nothing more than to go out today and buy a new bike....... the fun you can have on one of those things is unreal........ and the adrenaline ruck is sick........

I had my fun on em....... had a few close calls..... and moved on.....

After watching my friend, who is now paralyzed from the waste down, have to rely on his mother to help him do his daily functions, I decided it was time to hang up the boots.......

This may sound gay, but I look forward to eventually having a family and raising some crazy ass kids!!!!!!

Another note brother, its not death that scares me....... but the thought of spending the rest of my life in a wheelchair or bedridden is what I cannot deal with..........

Peace out....... and be safe........

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

lol........ I think you have been watcing too much of EXPN there kid.......... lol........

Trust me....... I would love nothing more than to go out today and buy a new bike....... the fun you can have on one of those things is unreal........ and the adrenaline ruck is sick........

I had my fun on em....... had a few close calls..... and moved on.....

After watching my friend, who is now paralyzed from the waste down, have to rely on his mother to help him do his daily functions, I decided it was time to hang up the boots.......

This may sound gay, but I look forward to eventually having a family and raising some crazy ass kids!!!!!!

Another note brother, its not death that scares me....... but the thought of spending the rest of my life in a wheelchair or bedridden is what I cannot deal with..........

i do realize what u say...but i was raized in Albania (europe, just moved here 6 years ago) one of the toughest countries and people and i have seen everything...my friends being killed in front of me cuz of stupid shit....i have been shot at, and i have shot...i have been in worst hsit u will ever imagine...so now nothing scares me...but in a way i do see what u saying