Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how u got out of a ticket....

oh man i got so many of this...ladies i know u got some good stories how u got out of a ticket.:D

the most recent one has to be about 4 weeks ago....i just got a COBRA radar around $180 for my car.....i heard that that was one the best out there. After 2 days on a friday i am very late and i have to meet my friends cuz we going out...i am speeding very confident that i got my angel in the car called Cobra...and all of the sudden the siren of a fucking cop...man i got so pissed i stoped the car i grabed the radar, got out of the car and smashed it on the ground and i get back in the car....the cop approches me slowly and askes what the hell was that....i told him i just spend almost $200 for that radar and it didnt help at all....he starting cracking up and says "ohhh what the hell you just wasted $200 that u would spend for the ticket anyway...just go ....thank u sir......

Well, usually if I'm speeding at around 90 plus and pass a cop, the trick to getting out of the ticket is to speed up and not pull over......................ask Viptech, we've had some crazy experiences with that....................

would't dream of doing that now, that was when I was young(er) and stupid(er).........

Show them the PBA I have from my b/f who is an officer of the law........ and bullshit, show respect, and never act guilty.

THere is one way I have heard but never tried to get out of speeding tickets:

Pay the ticket, send in more $ then the ticket calls for. They will send u a refund check, or whatever it is, for the balance you over paid. Never cash the refund check as long as you don't cash the check they cannot process the ticket. I have never tried this, and I woudln't try it if it is more than 2 points, which most speeding tickets are since most are rarely reduced to nothing. Almost imposible these days.

Originally posted by perns2002

Show them the PBA I have from my b/f who is an officer of the law........ and bullshit, show respect, and never act guilty.

THere is one way I have heard but never tried to get out of speeding tickets:

Pay the ticket, send in more $ then the ticket calls for. They will send u a refund check, or whatever it is, for the balance you over paid. Never cash the refund check as long as you don't cash the check they cannot process the ticket. I have never tried this, and I woudln't try it if it is more than 2 points, which most speeding tickets are since most are rarely reduced to nothing. Almost imposible these days.

thats funny!:D my boy heard about that and he did send a check with no money in his account. any the outcome was that beside taking his money right off the account ...which beside the $148 that he DID NOT have in his account was charged another $32 fee, but my guess they fucked up on the address and never got the rest of $22.....

Well, unless the cop doesn't respect PBA cards its pretty easy for me. I was intern at a police dept my seior year of college, and got crazy amounts of pba cards and hookups til this day, and I have 3 uncles who are cops/detectives. So, usually they will ask (if last name is different) how you know the person on the back...and its usually an uncle or I tell I interned in a police dept. So...I haven't had any problems as of yet so knock on wood.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Well, unless the cop doesn't respect PBA cards its pretty easy for me. I was intern at a police dept my seior year of college, and got crazy amounts of pba cards and hookups til this day, and I have 3 uncles who are cops/detectives. So, usually they will ask (if last name is different) how you know the person on the back...and its usually an uncle or I tell I interned in a police dept. So...I haven't had any problems as of yet so knock on wood.

Isn't it nice............... :D

Knock on wood:eek:

Urban Legend, dont work...

i have 3 tickets..

the first one -- i jsut paid cuz it was out of state and it doesn't go on your insurance (well at least in mass it doesn't)

second one, took it to court. (amt: $150) told him i was going with the speed of traffic. reduced it to the min of $50. didnt get any pts on my insurance.

third one, took it to court. (amt: ?? can't remember) told the judge that there was a car behind me tailgating me. i needed to "accelerate" (note: was careful never to say the word "speed" ) in order to pass the car next to me and move to the next lane so the car behind would get off me. she dismissed it! the story was complete bull shit~! :D

Some Police officers don't even care what you have .......... Do you just give them to officer with your licesne?

Well I gave them to the officer sunday..Didnt do me any good...He even gave me a seatbelt ticket with all the rest of the tickets:(

Originally posted by unclebuc

Always have a bottle of water in your car......

Why you ask......

If you get pulled over for speeding, throw the water on your lap and tell the cop that you really had to go to the bathroom....lol

:idea: going to try it next time. How many points do you guys have so far?

-Tom

My friend was driving and was going way over the speed limit and the cop pulled us over. So he was like omg what am i going to do and the cop comes up to the window starts interrogating my friend, my friend starts getting mad as the cop starts writing the ticket. I was like "Officer I feel really nauseus and I dont feel well at all and my friend was just rushing to get me home, so I wouldnt get sick on a public street" and I put my hand over my mouth and i just put a face on that looked like i was going to be sick any minute...according to my friend I looked pale too. Then he was like "ok well go home then" and tore up the ticket. Horrible I know but it would have been my friends 3rd ticket and he would have had a huge fine