Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good music?!?!

latinraver

Where can I find good music here in Miami? I'm staying in Aventura and I haven't found any stores that have good Dance, Techno, Trance music.

Please let me know where to find some, and if there's a CD or single in particular that's just THE BEST, please, let me know

Thanx

LatinRaver

I really don't like the Madona song, as a matter a fact I hate it, it's just that my best friends loves it and he makes me listen to it everytime they play it on 93.1, so I just wanted to find out what the name was so he could download it and stop bothering me

My likes are Lab 4, Dave the Drummer, Jon the dentist, That kind of stuff, not MADONA!!!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

:idea: Have you heard Milli vanilli's remix of "Blame it on the Rain"?!?!? It's bad ass...great drums and "rain" effects and "muy tropical." Just a suggestion since you really enjoy that Madonna track......

Lets crack jokes on him, because he likes a song on 93.1, superiors of music on CP.....:blown:

Originally posted by mikeydny

right asshole considering I was sticking up for you, and what I said was totally a sarcastic remark towards her.....:rolleyes:

Aaaaw man Mikey...I'm soooo sorry....I seem to have forgotten what an angel you are on this board....how you only come on here to support others and to say non-stop curtious comments to the rest of the CPers....how will you eeeeever be able to 4give me??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...