Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha & james zibiela @ crobar 8-19-02

marick

Originally posted by marick

i can say that about space because everytime i've been there, even during a tenaglia gig there has been very few music heads there. almost everyone that i've seen there has been the tipical miami crowd AKA ate up guidos from jersey that wouldn't know good music if it hit them in the face. i've been approched by god knows how meny people asking for durgs and everywhere i turn i see people all fucked up giving each other back rubs, "blowing" each other up with glowsticks and falling all over themselfs and everyone else for that matter because they are so fucked up they can't function properly. it is this way everytime i've been there no matter whos spinning! all the people that go to space care about is what they look like and how much the drugs are and where to get them.

thats how i can say that about space.

I go there every week, almost. That crowd is mostly Spanish people from Miami, go out to the patio on a Sunday morning tell me what you see. Sure as hell wont be Guidos from NY/NJ.

And answer me this, what club in Miami/South Beach isnt about How they look and How much drugs there on. Almost every club like that is down here. Fashion/Drugs goes way beyond club space.

who cares if the club is packed or not? whatever

as far as july 3rd; dunno bout the rest of you BUT it was nice to have choices for a change here. something 4 everyone

see you fewls, my crew, & the rest of the true music heads behind the dj booth :)

Originally posted by biznation00

:constipa: Someone please flush the toilet...

I appreciate all the hard work you and everyone else has put into space/spin and so does pretty much everyone else on the board. You guys have been bringing in talent and you guys come on the board and actually give a shit what we think :)

It's obvious everyone is just being defensive cause their favorite club is getting bashed.

I personally love crobar and lola's but with all the effort you guys have been putting into space/spin (the messageboard/booking DJ's) it's definitely an attractive option.