Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone play beer pong (beruit)

Originally posted by mercedes69

alcohol does wonders?? hmm i dont think so last time i drank .....it made a wonderful thing....but to think it gives ua great feeling i dunno DRUGS are good ........u shoud do more ...they are good for u

FAGGET ASS FIRST POST BABE

GEORGE IS DISAPOINTED :heart:

Originally posted by mercedes69

i dont kno wat to write hahaah i dont even kno these ppl..just being stupiddd so shaddup MWA

AS I TOLD U MAKE FUN OF THESE REJECTS I MEAN ITS THE FUNNEST THING TO DO NO NICE NESS GIRL PURE MEAN BITCHYNESS IGHT

anyway back OT, since this is a subject I'm quite Knowledgeable about... here is a post from http://www.playbeirut.net/may.asp

05/09/02

At Lehigh University, we began playing Beirut in 1989 or 1990 (my 1st or 2nd year at school). Beer pong was still big when I started, and the older guys became more and more disgruntled as Beirut began to overtake the pong tables. As far as we know, it was started by Theta Delta Chi (kicked off 5 yrs later), and their whole house would come to our bar at Chi Phi on Sunday mornings for weekly games.

The game became pretty big on campus in 1991, when the first Hill Beirut Tournament was held amongst a dozen or so fraternities, held at Fiji (unfortunately). I am very proud to say that my good friend, Flounder, and I won the tournament that day...although the end of the tourney is a bit hazy.

A number of schools came to our fraternity on road trips, and we passed along the game to them, including Univ. of Nebraska and Univ. of Minnesota to name a few.

My brother is currently at Lehigh as I passed along the game to him at a young age, him and his brothers at Fiji (once again, unfortunately) play religiously as all do at Lehigh.

- J. David Anderson '92

05-03-2002 Pic of the Week I just figured you guys would like to see this. At Lehigh University last saturday, we demolished the previous record. 5000 cups, and 40 cases later, I think I am still drunk, and it is thursday. I have enclosed a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Unfortunately, these pictures really don't show the shear magnitued of the event.

-Andrew | more photos

In that post my frat (recolonized 4 yrs after being kicked off) is credited with starting it @ lehigh... I dunno if that was true, if so it was definitely started somewhere else long before then... there's usually between 4 & 7 tables going on in our basement on any given thurs, fri or sat - not all brothers of course - but everyone else who stops by. Anyway, here is a pic of the game mentioned above:

http://www.playbeirut.net/photos/pic_week/05_03_02.jpg

enjoy! :aright:

Originally posted by perns2002

We got our favorite local bar/club hang out, to set a table up for us on Thursday's............ Great game another good one is ASSHOLE....................... :beer::pint:

werd, asshole is a great game. i'm also a big fan of flip cup:aright:

:pint:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Anyone ever hear of "Boot and Rally"?

Holy Fucking Shit!!! ...and I thought we were the only drunks pathetic enough to do that... :aright: lol, I've done it & seen it done many a time...

Originally posted by perns2002

We got our favorite local bar/club hang out, to set a table up for us on Thursday's............ Great game another good one is ASSHOLE.......................

I've heard that there are bars with this, but never been to one... I need to find one, it sounds interesting cuz they are two completely different scenes put together....

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

flip cup, boat races, power hour, century club, submarine, zoom, ice block shots... damn you guys - now I can't wait to get back to school :)

ahhhh yes, ice block shots......the good ole dayz :grin2: