Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys hair

j-dizzy

wat can i use for my hair so that i can spike it in watever way i want without having that "wet hard" look u get from using icespiker or hairspray.. i want that natural dry look..

also wat shampoos/conditioners do u guys use b4 styling your hair....does it matter??

WEll if you want spikes without the wet hard look. The trick is..... not to put that much gel in your hair and wet it a lot before you put the gel on. And while your spiking it.. either blow dry it... or what I do is put my my hair in front of a fan with my head upside down and just keep on spiking it. Your hair then will get pretty stiff but without that wet/hard look. The real trick is putting less gel and more water when spiking your hair. Good luck, I hope I helped.

Originally posted by designergirl

Tigi/Beadhead products has several things that are made of more natural ingridents smell good and dont make your hair feel crunchy....i think they have a mouse/pomade item that is for spiking your hair...

I reccomend Tigi, Shine Junkie. it is in a flat round silver jar. it is great for smoothing, spiking w/o your hair being hard.

Also, my brother uses I don't knwo how to say this w/o saounding like I am stero typing, but the pomade that black men or women use. It is great my brother swears by it, and he used to spend up to $23 for a good spiking product. It costs less and it is great............ ih his opinion...................

• 2 weeks later...

got to be products are great not that expenisve , u can use there glue for a frim hold that stays in the most extreme concditon just wet hiar then towle dry before u put sum in then blow dry whille drying into plce and this should rid u of the wet shiney look leaving a more natural spike .. OR even try there awsome pomades i use both cream and regular , first put a liberal amoount of cream in your palm and work in to hair start to stlye then add the regular for friming and better stay , blow dry for natular not wet look , or just if u want to speed up dry time

• 3 weeks later...