Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto!

soldado

Originally posted by soldado

Need I say more???

blue room ?

12 - 1 am?

speaker left hand side(for those challenged individuals. if your facing the dj booth, the speaker on the left.):D the meeting time is open..:laugh:

Tiesto Taking Over Spaceeeeee!

T I E S T O O O O !!!

I am so ready for this and so are my trainers!!

I'm a little dissapointed that some of our fellow "clubbers" are for various Excuses not attending. i may i add very poor excuses they are!!!

I'll have blast im sure, but t would be even greater if they came

nothing better then havin all you friends party next to you

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

if ur going to jail, i will see ya there...and then u can follow us to Space....we can play follow the drunk driver...:D

Cool! I'll just go to the Dj. Isn't it Jimmy? I'll ask him where the CP's are...;)

I'll play that game except I'm not sure who's going to be worse, the leader or the followers.....:D

Originally posted by meli2444

Tell me something.... Will you be with an 18 year old or a 45 year old? :laugh:

i thought you were gonna hook me up with your ole g ??:D ill be at space only jesse...i hate driving when im banged up :D :D me & tony have had a bad experience driving while banged up :D no more

Originally posted by koky

i thought you were gonna hook me up with your ole g ??:D ill be at space only jesse...i hate driving when im banged up :D :D me & tony have had a bad experience driving while banged up :D no more

You don't have to get trashed at Jail. Just have a couple drinks.....:D

Hi guys, I was going to go to Tiesto but...........

I don't want to bring everyone down, but I want to tell this story becuz I know there are plenty of NICE people like me and my roommy; and well, this is fukken shitty and I don't want it to happen to any of you....

Get a call at 12:30pm today... My roommy is hystrical.. I go home to find out he was beaten up, threatened death, basically almost killed, IN OUR HOUSE........... My roommy picked up someone last night; so I guess when I got up for work, this asshole woke up and started to choke my roommy; he told him if he said a word he would kill him... So I left at 7:45am, I had no idea anyone was even in our house.. Well, this asshole then tied up, yes, TIED UP, punched, and HELD A KNIFE to my roommy's throat, then proceeded to steal his tv, vcr, jewerly, money, ATM card, credit cards, you get the drift. Then he stole all my jewerly too. My jewerly is the only fukken sentimental thing I had from Michigan and my family... very, very personal to me.

Anyway, I had to deal with police reports, detectives, finger print people all over my place, and of course, my poor beaten up almost killed roommate. I am so thankful my roommate is okay. Jewerly and other material things don't mean shit when it comes to hurting someone you love. I can look for my stuff at the pawn shops on Sunday, but to think my roommate was almost killed....

So as you can imagine, we are shaken up. I mean, this happened when I was home and then when I left... What if this fucker killed us both?

Anyway, I plan to come, but if I don't make it tomorrow, I hope you understand. And please, I am only telling this so it doesn't happen to anyone else. BE FUKKEN CAREFUL. There are some fucked up people out there.

Love ya all -

Lola:blank: