Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did d:Rew make it into work today?

nyis4meatheads

Yup I made it to work. On 2 hours sleep and I am still junk.

No I dont regret not meeting you :laugh: , but I could have gone any way I was hanging in Avalon with JZ and Sasha long after everyone else was gone, but I need to get up today.

Here is a highlight from my conversation with JZ.

Drew: I can't wait to hear you in Arc.

JZ: Yeah that is a great place.

Drew: Yeah Sept will be sweet.

JZ: What's in Sept?

Drew: You are there with S&P

JZ: I am(looking all confused)

Drew::laugh:

JZ: Man, I need to talk to my booking agent.

Great night, wish I didn't have to go to work. And yes Carelli you missed a good one. However, Embassy was a HUGE clousterFuck, come on now 2 slow ass bartenders for that whole packed place

Originally posted by kaydup

Yup I made it to work. On 2 hours sleep and I am still junk.

No I dont regret not meeting you :laugh: , but I could have gone any way I was hanging in Avalon with JZ and Sasha long after everyone else was gone, but I need to get up today.

Here is a highlight from my conversation with JZ.

Drew: I can't wait to hear you in Arc.

JZ: Yeah that is a great place.

Drew: Yeah Sept will be sweet.

JZ: What's in Sept?

Drew: You are there with S&P

JZ: I am(looking all confused)

Drew::laugh:

JZ: Man, I need to talk to my booking agent.

Great night, wish I didn't have to go to work. And yes Carelli you missed a good one. However, Embassy was a HUGE clousterFuck, come on now 2 slow ass bartenders for that whole packed place

I'll admit it, I'm jealous you got to hang out with JZ. That must have been a kick. Would've been nice if it was a Friday, huh? Maybe next time.

I hope JZ really is going to spin @ ARC in sept. That would absolutely blow if things fell through.

Vic, "The Swamp" is where the Florida Gators play football. Sue's is a gator through and through. (I'm assuming that's what it meant, I can't see her sig)

Originally posted by nycchic24

*shrugs* eh decided to change my sig finally to something a little more seasonal .. why you Nole?

when was the last time the gators won in tallahasee? :rolleyes::D

nah, i went to school in Tampa, in that area of the state you either are a gator or a 'nole, my roomate was a die hard gator...couldnt get him to clam up when the gators won the national championship in 96 against..........

arizona st. --->vic's college footbal team :screwy:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'll admit it, I'm jealous you got to hang out with JZ. That must have been a kick. Would've been nice if it was a Friday, huh? Maybe next time.

I hope JZ really is going to spin @ ARC in sept. That would absolutely blow if things fell through.

Vic, "The Swamp" is where the Florida Gators play football. Sue's is a gator through and through. (I'm assuming that's what it meant, I can't see her sig)

1. how was zabielas hair? for one, i want to know.

2. that would suck. looks pretty likely that i will make that roadtrip myself.

3. thats what i figured when i saw the sig. got tons of frineds that went to UF.

Originally posted by vicman

when was the last time the gators won in tallahasee? :rolleyes::D

nah, i went to school in Tampa, in that area of the state you either are a gator or a 'nole, my roomate was a die hard gator...couldnt get him to clam up when the gators won the national championship in 96 against..........

arizona st. --->vic's college footbal team :screwy:

eh.. whatever.. yeah i used to go to UF. you went to USF? hahah tampa? mons venus? (sp)

arizona state -- hmmm pac 10 sucks! has been conference

Originally posted by nycchic24

eh.. whatever.. yeah i used to go to UF. you went to USF? hahah tampa? mons venus? (sp)

arizona state -- hmmm pac 10 sucks! has been conference

werd..usf...so i guess my mascot is barry the bull or something like that...uh 3 time conference USA soccer champions...woo-hoo!

mons venus, right on dale mabry hwy. were the footbal stadium is, not that i ever went there :worry: . all the UF, FSU, UM games are gonna be money this year.

yeh, pac-10 sux hard, for basketball its decent.

Originally posted by vicman

werd..usf...so i guess my mascot is barry the bull or something like that...uh 3 time conference USA soccer champions...woo-hoo!

mons venus, right on dale mabry hwy. were the footbal stadium is, not that i ever went there :worry: . all the UF, FSU, UM games are gonna be money this year.

yeh, pac-10 sux hard, for basketball its decent.

Vic, two summers ago I trained in Tampa for 3 months (for my then-new job). I lived on Hillsboro, literally a mile from Mons Venus :love: ... that place was just unreal :eek: We used to risk getting arrested just going there, but everyone did anyway. There's a "3 foot" law in Tampa where no girl can be within three feet of the customers... that rule of course is widely upheld at mons :rolleyes: So about every week or so the cops would come and arrest everyone in the joint.. it was kind of like playing Russian Roulette.

Did you go to Ybor a lot (ever?) We used to hit-up Ampitheater (85% Roxy, 15% Avalon) and another club off the main strip, I think it was called 1509 or something. For the most part it was trashy, but always fun!