Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are women so screwed up

Originally posted by kostaP

Theyre called prostitutes stay away from em!!

BTW I saw a bumper sticker once that said

"Never trust a creature that bleeds for 7 days and does not die"

Just some words of wisdom!!!!!!!

Friends of yours????? You are a pimp;) J/K

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

Court went well...Actually the ride in the car with my father to and from court on 3 hrs sleep (DAMN TEMPTS) was more painfull then court...Basically I plead not guilty and have to go back with my lawyer...Bottomline is i just want to get my reckless, failure to maintain lanes and seatbelt dropped....I am prepared to deal with the DWI....I MESSED UP TIME TO PAY THE PRICE..I better start working legs real hard, cuase Im going to need them for 6months

Thanks for asking.

I talked to a friend of mine who did mine. he sasid he doesnt do them anymore because its almost a sure loss and he ends up feeling like he stole someones money. Although i know alot of times they will drop almost everything or reduce it just to get the DWI.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I talked to a friend of mine who did mine. he sasid he doesnt do them anymore because its almost a sure loss and he ends up feeling like he stole someones money. Although i know alot of times they will drop almost everything or reduce it just to get the DWI.

Once they write the ticket in the state of NJ, it's at least a six month sentence.......:(

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Once they write the ticket in the state of NJ, it's at least a six month sentence.......:(

Actually 3 of my friends and myself all got stopped for DUI. 2 of them got over in court so its not always a loss. if the machine isnt calibrated at the right times or somethng is wrong on the ticket and so forth you can get over.

Actually 3 of my friends and myself all got stopped for DUI. 2 of them got over in court so its not always a loss. if the machine isnt calibrated at the right times or somethng is wrong on the ticket and so forth you can get over.

It is very, very, very, rare......

Awwww.......Poor JP....:(

Where'd you have to go to court at? I hope you get the other three charges dropped, they are more painfull(points & fines wise) then the DWI.........

Thanks...but its my own fault...I have come to terms with the whole cituation....The court is in WALL...I just talked to my lawyer and he said he'll drop the price to 6000?? THanks, do I get hookers with that??

I need to work on my chicken legs anyway...Lucky for me I wont have to worry about it till september..Its a looonggg walk to seaside...I better buy some skiis for the winter..:D

Originally posted by jp18

Thanks...but its my own fault...I have come to terms with the whole cituation....The court is in WALL...I just talked to my lawyer and he said he'll drop the price to 6000?? THanks, do I get hookers with that??

I need to work on my chicken legs anyway...Lucky for me I wont have to worry about it till september..Its a looonggg walk to seaside...I better buy some skiis for the winter..:D

Well, it all works out one way or another.......:isok::)

" everything in life works out one way or another just not always the way we want it too"

yup

it is what it is

still why is it that your head and your heart get into disagreements?

seen this happen with just about everyone, incl myself

Originally posted by pandora1305

yup

it is what it is

still why is it that your head and your heart get into disagreements?

seen this happen with just about everyone, incl myself

Maybe because your heart sometimes wants something that your head knows is wrong for you......

Maybe because your heart sometimes wants something that your head knows is wrong for you......

true, but how to know which is the right one? head? heart?

i've been trying to help a friend who broke off with his girl

she didn't feel like the relationship was going anywhere

like her heart wanted him a certain way and wasn't getting it so her head told her to end it

he's like, scratching his head saying, well where's it supposed to go?

f*ed up thing about it is that everyone in our crew can see there is still so much btwn them, it's kinda sad/weird watching it

unfold.

as a friend i can only listen to both sides and shake my head

wow, this thread totally went another direction:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pandora1305

true, but how to know which is the right one? head? heart?

i've been trying to help a friend who broke off with his girl

she didn't feel like the relationship was going anywhere

like her heart wanted him a certain way and wasn't getting it so her head told her to end it

he's like, scratching his head saying, well where's it supposed to go?

f*ed up thing about it is that everyone in our crew can see there is still so much btwn them, it's kinda sad/weird watching it

unfold.

as a friend i can only listen to both sides and shake my head

wow, this thread totally went another direction:rolleyes:

I hear you.....Some how though just know......

For being as long as it is, it's still pretty much to the point:D