why are women so screwed up

Originally posted by pandora1305

i hear that :pint:

the past 2 days at work spank bigtime

can always tell the Full Moon is coming

the ER is a freakin zoo today

i've been running around for the past 6 hrs non stop til now

i think i'll take tomorrow off and just lie by the pool :D

I'm off on friday and I can't wait!! Unfortunately, I have to work on sat and sun so I gots to out tomorrow nite!!!! That's when the real drinkin starts!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

Is it me girls, or are there just too many gold diggers out there lately! Are there any girls that buy there own drinks :confused: I know for me if I’m thirsty and want a drink I don’t need a fucken guy for that, I’ll just walk up to the bar, and get one! cmon...on its 2002 what kind of loser has to rely on a guy for a fucken drink. . Girls like that give us gals a bad rep. . It’s pissing me off. :mad: :mad:

Laurie...I totally feel you...I HATE that shit...I, like you, can buy my own damn drinks...I don't act like a goddamn airhead until some guy buys me one....

Girls SUCK!! I was out last weekend and this STUPID girl was digging through her purse pretending she couldn't find her money after she ordered like 3 beers and three shots and the DUMB SAP GUY next to her paid for her whole order and she took the drinks and WALKED AWAY...didn't even say thanks or ANYTHING....Girls like that really do give us all a BAD NAME:(

no where i lost my brakes coming up my driveway and almost went through

my garage, i spent a lovely eveing covered in grease and brake fluid so by the time i got done and showereed i was beat and it was like 1030 so i stayed in.

hmmmm i am sure ill rev everyone up with thoughts of soco and lime next wed

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

my garage, i spent a lovely eveing covered in grease and brake fluid so by the time i got done and showereed i was beat and it was like 1030 so i stayed in.

Sounds great!!!!!!

Sounds great!!!!!!:rolleyes::laugh:

ok women suck because of the " i got to run here and there

and ill call you back in a lil bit." LOL

HINT HINT

Ok I suck!! I fell asleep at my sisters last night after i went to the store!! She woke me up this morning at 7am!! SORRY!!! Still love me?!

if you buy him 2 and I buy him 2...

hehehe, what if we could get all these independent I buy my own drinks ladies to do that? :beer:

happy BoB ;)

We can get him really drunk and all take advantage of him!!! He wil be really HAPPY then!!:laugh: :laugh:

:hat: ...devious ladies making plans...

sat nite i'm thinking of checking RR at Merge, r you coming down to the shore this w/e jpdd?

I don't think so. I have to work all weekend!! I might come down Sunday night if my friends stay down. I not I'm home all weekend!!:( :(

Originally posted by phillydiva

Laurie...I totally feel you...I HATE that shit...I, like you, can buy my own damn drinks...I don't act like a goddamn airhead until some guy buys me one....

Girls SUCK!! I was out last weekend and this STUPID girl was digging through her purse pretending she couldn't find her money after she ordered like 3 beers and three shots and the DUMB SAP GUY next to her paid for her whole order and she took the drinks and WALKED AWAY...didn't even say thanks or ANYTHING....Girls like that really do give us all a BAD NAME:(

HEY! that poor dumb sap was ME! j/k :tongue: I'm pretty dumb so I would have bought her a drink if she was looking all-sad.

-Tom

i kinda cant have some plans plus i dont get paid until tomorrow so a drinking binge is kinda on hold

Do you have a date? Didn't you know monday thru wednesday are date nights not thursday thru sunday!! I might get jealous anyway!!:mad:

Originally posted by jpdd810

Do you have a date? Didn't you know monday thru wednesday are date nights not thursday thru sunday!! I might get jealous anyway!!:mad:

hmmm if did i dont kiss and tell secondly like i said cash is low thrid how you gonna get spygirl and pandora to go ouit. if all that happened sure i would get us on the list to get in Deko but i am sure id be too trashed to drive home