Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst night of my life

I broke my left radius in my forearm and the Doctor's missed it for 3 days then after I demanded an x-ray they didnt tell me about it for another 2 days and by the time I was done moving around my arm for 5 days they had to put a plate and 7 screws in it. I cant wait for my lawsuit to hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $ doesnt remove all the pain but it sure helps, good luck to you.

Originally posted by racerx1225

I broke my left radius in my forearm and the Doctor's missed it for 3 days then after I demanded an x-ray they didnt tell me about it for another 2 days and by the time I was done moving around my arm for 5 days they had to put a plate and 7 screws in it. I cant wait for my lawsuit to hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $ doesnt remove all the pain but it sure helps, good luck to you.

A week from monday, i'm goin in for surgery they putting in a metal plate and couple of screws to hold my bone together:(

How long does it take to recover from surgery??

bones fuse up and heal in 6 to 8 weeks normally. I've broken 20 bones in 30 places over the last 20 years and never had a problem with them luckily. Until I open my new office in about 6 days I've been doing volunteer work for the Chabad House here in Great Neck around the corner from me. They bought Sid Caesars old house with about 10 acres leading down to the water and I've beeen clearing the land for them and chopping down trees and brush and been going at it intensely. Only from this or working with wieghts out have I felt any soreness specifically in my radius where the plate is. If it''s your radius then they have to plate it I believe because the radius moves every time you twist your arm it actually rotates somehow I believe. But bones are a snap and you are at an age where yoou should be solid in 8 weeks. Also tell them Vicodin isnt working if thats what they give you, tell them you were hurt once a while back and it didnt work so the Doctors put you on Percocet 10/650 is what they;ll prob give you but you may be able to get 10/325 which is Oxycodone/Acetaminophen mix in Percocet's generic form. Maybe tell 'em your stomach doesnt do well on Acetaminophen so they'll give you the 10/325 mix.