Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst night of my life

well, at least make sure you get some $$$ from the guy's insurance......... abroken arm should get you some good money.

i used to work for a personal injury law firm. and if he has a good insurance company, that could be 25K if he has a normal policy, and much more if he has a good one.

hope your arm's ok soon

Originally posted by kingartur

:laugh: I wish some girl would come over to keep me company:tongue:

u heard it urselves ladies the king needs to be "crowned" once again after his dire encounter with big bad car any volunteers?

come on i know ya ll out there....:D spread the errr.......love

Originally posted by nycchic24

aw.. i am sorry artur. so does this mean you are gonna be slingin a cast in vegas? :(

Sue its cool i can still hold cards in my left hand :) no way i'm missing vegas.

Phatman, I def can't go skydiving but my friends still wanna go, so its probably still on. And yea sunday is my bday its a great birthday present for me:(

Originally posted by kingartur

Sue its cool i can still hold cards in my left hand :) no way i'm missing vegas.

Phatman, I def can't go skydiving but my friends still wanna go, so its probably still on. And yea sunday is my bday its a great birthday present for me:(

Maybe there are some women on the board who would like to give you an even better birthday present.....and maybe salve up those woulds a little....

Nothing makes a broken arm feel better than a warm breast at the end of it...:hat:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Maybe there are some women on the board who would like to give you an even better birthday present.....and maybe salve up those woulds a little....

Nothing makes a broken arm feel better than a warm breast at the end of it...:hat:

Werd I agree. But i can only dream about it:(