Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone feel like getting some $$ together?

I did a search of that Chemical

N,N 5-Methoxydimethyltryptamine

And this is the first thing that poped up....

What the hell you tring to kill us?

What is that shit?

$210 a gram, shits pretty pricey..

5-MeO DMT and Near Death Visions

What a world! At the exact same moment, two different people experience what we have come to know as near-death visions. An 82 year old man has a car accident. When the paramedics arrive at the scene, the man has no vital signs. Next, massive jolts of energy pulsate through his body, as the meds attempt to revive him. After he is brought back to life the man explains what he saw during the experience.

While the geriatric man was crashing his car, a 19 year old college student fills up a pipe. He carefully loads the bowl with 30 mg. of 5-MeO DMT (N, N 5-Methoxydimethyltryptamine). After one inhalation, the teen is thrust into a mad world where he thinks he is dying. Even though the substance used has never proven to be terribly dangerous or fatal, the teen cannot tell himself that he will live.

Through different methods, both the 82 year old and the 19 year old have very similar visions. A bright, bright light is the main common denomiator, but others definitely do exist.

That last page was about dpt, which is a little different. The link was to a place selling 5-meo-dmt...basically the strongest tryptamine out there. Same substance as licking toads. Anyway, it's somewhat similar to dmt, from what I've read...10 minutes or so of 'the void', 30-40 minutes of coming down with crazy hallucinations and a sense of inner peace and oneness, then no lingering after effects. It's also supposedly dangerous if you don't have buddies watching after you to do it with since a lot of people blank out during the void.

Anyway, some people do report near-death experiences, other people say different stuff. Probably a good place to check out is good old erowid. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dmt/5meo_dmt.shtml

And btw, 1 gram is about enough for 70-75 doses....

Try DPT or even DMT before 5-meo-DMT

Both are much more forgiving (DPT being the most forgiving) than 5-meo-DMT.

5-meo-DMT is very impersonal and just loves to tear your world apart without any redeming qualities.

of course YMMV (your mileage may vary)

We just put another 50-75mg into some water and halfed it between the two of us, not sure if we'd done ~50mg in the beginning.. we're gonna stop here though because I know the come-up takes a while.

We just figured that since the first time with everything is always the best, we should probably go all out :D

We'll see if I'm still all smiles in a couple hours :tongue:

maybe not fun for all in public.. but me?

In retrospect.. hmm... hot, sweaty, chattering teeth, yeah :D :D :D about the most visual trip i've had in my life.. but it wasn't just visual.. felt like hippy flipping (e / shrooms)...

steve puked, i didn't want to, but i felt the need.. he showed me his puke, i yelled at him for making me see that shit when i'm fighting nausea.. i held mine down all night, and i only really thought about it for an hour or so of my going on 12-hour trip..

and the comedown (?) is a bitch.. jaw clenched, body aching, xanex are on the way

i'm too fried right now to leave a decent trip report.. but i'm ok.. :D

Originally posted by weed247

MY BOY JUST GOT DMTS LIKE FEW WEEKS AGO AND YO IT WAS CRAZY.

HE ALMOST DIED.

HE WAS JUMPIN AROUND AND EVERYHTING.

PPL HAD TO CALL AMBULANCE .

HE SAID LATER THAT HE WILL NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN.

HE STILL GOT SCRARCH MARKS AND STUFF

So... do you have any left over?