Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oceans 11...

...most likely it's fake.....i just read an article about how tatoos are used to create characters....and this new fad and some guy that makes these tatoos for movies blah blah blah.....anyways...he's still dead hot in that movie....tattoo or not

Originally posted by dgmodel

is the tatoo on brad pits arm real??? if not what is the significance of it???

i swear to fucking god one more post about a movie and i'll fucking rip your head off AND smash your VCR. is that all you do all day!??!?

you can smash the vcr, i use .avi's, mpg's, and dvd's...actually if you want, instead of smashing it you can have it... the last time that thing was used was prolly around the same time you had sex... however as for all i do, yes... yesterday thats all i did... i went to the gym in the morning, read barrons, then had a ton of work to do for work on monday... so i put on movies in the background while i worked... im glad youre concerned with me though... thanks for asking...

Originally posted by dgmodel

you can smash the vcr, i use .avi's, mpg's, and dvd's...actually if you want, instead of smashing it you can have it... the last time that thing was used was prolly around the same time you had sex... however as for all i do, yes... yesterday thats all i did... i went to the gym in the morning, read barrons, then had a ton of work to do for work on monday... so i put on movies in the background while i worked... im glad youre concerned with me though... thanks for asking...

hahahahaha :laugh: