Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TiEsTo wAs.............

lolahotass

Pretty damn good.... I must say, I really enjoyed the muzik... Space was packed... AGAIN! The crowd went nuts when Tiesto came on; and I can see why..... I was a Tiesto virgin and he did a real nice job of poppin' my cherry:laugh: :laugh: Damn he is a total HOTTIE!

Xtreme - David - 3 words - I love you! U are the best..... Very kewl to meet yur friends from NYC.. It was awesome to hang out again!!!!

Koky.. Ummmmmm, u were there, but I missed ya...:(

Sobeton - grabbed yur ass in VIP - you musta been hookin' up:confused: :laugh: :laugh:

It was soooooo packed; I missed all the other CP Heads that were representin'... sorry guys - next time..

Bed time:zzz: :zzz:

Lola:D

I'm so angry!!!

I got to the door, after all that line, and the woman says to me: "Sorry Guys, no Venezuelan allowed tonight, the only way is for you to bring your passport"

I already payed 30$ for tha taxi to get to space, so I was not ganna spend another 30 to go back to my place and pick the passport, another 30 to go back to space and then another 30 to go back home

Damn!!! Really, I'm SOO angry!!!

Originally posted by latinraver

I'm so angry!!!

I got to the door, after all that line, and the woman says to me: "Sorry Guys, no Venezuelan allowed tonight, the only way is for you to bring your passport"

I already payed 30$ for tha taxi to get to space, so I was not ganna spend another 30 to go back to my place and pick the passport, another 30 to go back to space and then another 30 to go back home

Damn!!! Really, I'm SOO angry!!!

Im confused, does space have a Venezuelan people policy?

So you tried to go to Space without i.d.?

Originally posted by mikeydny

Im confused, does space have a Venezuelan people policy?

So you tried to go to Space without i.d.?

ok, They found out the the venezuelan ID card is easy to redo and change the birth date, so won't let anyone from Venezuela in

ok, They found out the the venezuelan ID card is easy to redo and change the birth date, so won't let anyone from Venezuela in

no matter how hard space tries, I've realized there is always a bad apple in the bunch..

Of course, in this case you only hear the victim's story. Sorry you coulndn't make it in. Next time, remember to carry proper identification like a passport instead of a foreign country ID. I don't think it's right to blame Space for your ignorance- no offense, but place yourself in their shoes...

Originally posted by biznation00

no matter how hard space tries, I've realized there is always a bad apple in the bunch..

Of course, in this case you only hear the victim's story. Sorry you coulndn't make it in. Next time, remember to carry proper identification like a passport instead of a foreign country ID. I don't think it's right to blame Space for your ignorance- no offense, but place yourself in their shoes...

Well excuse me for not carrying my passport all the time with me. When I go to partys all I do is take my ID and some money with me, so that I can put it in my pockets and don't bother me. Where on Earth am I gonna put my passport while I enjoy the party. Besides, Foreign ID IS proper ID for a foreign person.

All that I'm saying is that the chic from the Gate didn't even look at the ID, didn't even check it out, all she did was take a look at it while I was still holding it with my hands and read Venezuela. That's all she did, she didn't even try and check out if it was fake or real. That's what bothered me.

Sick sick sick awsome night

Lola you are the bomb thanks so much for going!!!!!!

sorry took so long to get in

Sobeton you are the man thankS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Well at 8:00 am i was in the Vip bouncing around i looked round and i was the only one there!!!!! ( ok who slipped the G inot my redbull???? errrrr) so i just kep going till they kicked me out the

I hit the patio and closed that out

awsome night .. sasha... letsd go!!!!

All i have to say is Space was a great time. Came down for the weekend and Miami lived up to its reputation, crowbar, clevlanders for the hot body contest and space for Tiesto. Great weekend. Mikeydny: I tried calling you, my brother gave me the wrong number i think.

Space wass packed everyone knew my crew was from NY by the way we were dancing. I thought the cameras in the bathroom was so funny, what a great idea.

Space or Factory not an easy choice.