Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Thank You To Spacious, Biz And Club Space

sgtfury

I just got home from a night..well...words cannot describe. There have been very few times in my life that i couldnt find the words to explain something....that is how i feel in regards to what Space did for my friend tony and I. On one of the busiest 3 nights of the year, Space decided to give away a shit load of money...they just gave it away...they didnt have to..in fact..they could have made triple due to the heavy demand...but they gave something back to the clubbing community...

so..the next time you want to post somehting about how bad Club Space is and how greedy they are...remember this post...

what a f'n thrill it was to go up and meet Tiesto...what a nice guy.....and seeing Mr. Louis Puig tearing shit up in the booth...he has some serious DJ skills.

Once again, a thank you to Louis, Biz, Kris and everyone else that did something special...

gregg

I second that. Big ups to Louis, Kriss, Biz, and Robert.:cool: What an awesome night I will not soon forget. Louis definitely nice to meet you finally. Big shout out my friends who made my night even that much better my boy Gregg, Abby, Koky, Dave, Pete, Steffy, and James you guys rock. :)

Thanks to the bouncers in the Blue Room VIP area for keeping ALL of the scammers who tried to sneak in out. Also to the VIP hostess, who took care of us! It was worth every penny to be in there. Room to dance, a place to sit down for my lady and I got to see Tiesto up close of the wall. That guy has serious skills. It was a great nite!

If your reading, Spacious - Keep bringing in those Super Star DJ's! PVD and Tiesto both were amazing. How about guys like Johan Geilen, Cosmic Gate, Scott Bond, Mario Piu, Nu NRG?

it was great to meet biz finally !!! he does exist !! :D & always a pleasure to hang out with the usual cp posse..tony , pete ,

sgt fury & friend , abby , & a whole host of others who i cant remember right now for reasons i dont care to mention:D :D ..

btw pete , hows da little bro ?? he was off da hook !!:laugh: