Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Art of Kissing...

trancerxn112

Originally posted by rdancer

I just bought a copy of the Kama Sutra, I hope to try everything in there ;) ! Yes EVERYTHING... This book is my regular bathroom reading...

N/M , i was gonna post something but decided against it :P

I just bought a copy of the Kama Sutra, I hope to try everything in there ;) ! Yes EVERYTHING... This book is my regular bathroom reading...

haha thats funny I mentioned this last night... how are things workin out for ya Alan...:tongue:

simple... theres to many girls who dont know how to kiss well enough to teach them... i learned from one girl in particular and almost ever girl before and after her didnt match up... so i stole her style and havent had a complaint since... but the compliments pore in...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

simple... theres to many girls who dont know how to kiss well enough to teach them... i learned from one girl in particular and almost ever girl before and after her didnt match up... so i stole her style and havent had a complaint since... but the compliments pore in...

I bet they pour in also :tongue:;)

You are so negative of men. Don't you have anything nice to say about us ?:D

not all men. except my ex, i haven't really been with someone who knew how to properly kiss, either they were too shy or didn't know what they were doing...or maybe i just get a bit too much into it...;)

Originally posted by sassa

not all men. except my ex, i haven't really been with someone who knew how to properly kiss, either they were too shy or didn't know what they were doing...or maybe i just get a bit too much into it...;)

I know someone who can fix that!! ;)

i find that the sorts of kisses i enjoy the most are the ones during which both i and my partner are paying very close attention to how the other person is responding and thereby are constantly adjusting our lip-locking techniques. therefore, our kisses end up flowing into a style that is pretty much exactly what we would want it to be. or maybe i've just met some really great kissers. .. or maybe it's me, hehe.

on the other hand, i have kissed people who resist this compromise/accomodation and no matter what i've done the kisses never ended up ... WORKING quite right. in those cases, i've tended to spend more time avoiding their mouths than actually kissing.