Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How lovely...you know what i just found on my lawn?...

HA! I had one show up on the corner of my street once last year, and when it died i called the town to come get it and they said:

Phone Chick: "Where did you find the bird?"

Me: "Corner of Bay Rd. and Harbor Hill"

Phone Chick: "Okay hold a moment..."

*comes back on phone*

Phone Chick: "We're sorry, but we've already collected too many specimens from your area. We don't need anymore. We're only collecting in Dix Hills and East Northport now."

*click*

Me: :woah::hey:

Good luck.. if ur area is saturated ur screwed :blown:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

What's w/ the freaky sig???

:eek: that thing is freaking me out .....dont know why.....

i like this one better then the other one:tongue:

and vixenfoxxy..too many specimans in the area??

I didnt know they had a certain number they can collect and thats it:confused:

What's w/ the freaky sig???

:eek: that thing is freaking me out .....dont know why.....

just being myself :)

..thank you..please move along now :tongue:

(its a good thing u didn't see my previous sig hehe)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

HA! I had one show up on the corner of my street once last year, and when it died i called the town to come get it and they said:

Phone Chick: "Where did you find the bird?"

Me: "Corner of Bay Rd. and Harbor Hill"

Phone Chick: "Okay hold a moment..."

*comes back on phone*

Phone Chick: "We're sorry, but we've already collected too many specimens from your area. We don't need anymore. We're only collecting in Dix Hills and East Northport now."

*click*

Me: :woah::hey:

Good luck.. if ur area is saturated ur screwed :blown:

So you don't hate the phone chick..

the local health dept, mosquito control, whoever you call to collect it is only allowed to submit a certain number to the state to be tested per week. once you submit enough, the state just won't take anymore. so while you may have had a dead crow in your yard, depending on conditions (how many have come from the area.. how many have been positive.. how long the bird has been there.. etc etc etc) the local dept. may not take it because they need to save the test for a bird more likely to test positive or from an area that has not had much surveillance as of yet. so after that rant my point is that don't hate the local health or mosquito department, they have a set limit that the state health will test and can't send them any more than that

wJ

and before you say anything, I am a biologist with the essex county (nj) division of environmental services (mosquito control), so i'm not just talking out of my ass.. well not entirely

No actually I did see that one.......but Im not even going to comment on it:D........this freaky pic is much better than ur last.

thanx....its kinda like a somewhat photoshopped superhero version of, Quoth....hence the super pale complexion and Q on the chest (derf)

dude...we need to get in touch btw...im busy as fuck recently with my new job..but dont become a stranger.....stranger. ;)

Originally posted by quoth

dude...we need to get in touch btw...im busy as fuck recently with my new job..but dont become a stranger.....stranger. ;)

Def know about being busy.....I've been working like crazy...lot of 13 hour days :blown:

...but I'm finally off this Friday so I'm trying my hardest to get my friends to go to Roxy..its gonna be rough since I have to work sat at 10am till prob 10...haven't been clubbing in so long tho:(

Originally posted by willisj68

So you don't hate the phone chick..

the local health dept, mosquito control, whoever you call to collect it is only allowed to submit a certain number to the state to be tested per week. once you submit enough, the state just won't take anymore. so while you may have had a dead crow in your yard, depending on conditions (how many have come from the area.. how many have been positive.. how long the bird has been there.. etc etc etc) the local dept. may not take it because they need to save the test for a bird more likely to test positive or from an area that has not had much surveillance as of yet. so after that rant my point is that don't hate the local health or mosquito department, they have a set limit that the state health will test and can't send them any more than that

wJ

and before you say anything, I am a biologist with the essex county (nj) division of environmental services (mosquito control), so i'm not just talking out of my ass.. well not entirely

i think its kinda funny that there's a whole department dedicated to mosquito control.... i mean i'm all for it cuz i hate mosquito bites and i'm not a big fan of the W nile virus either..... but still it's rather funny cuz their just little fuckin bugs :laugh: