Pioneer EFX 500

Now, all I need is Phazon.

hehehe.....Nice ;)

i got

2 technic 1200s

Roland MC-505

Korg Prophecy

Roland SP-808

Roland 24-trk Digital Workstation (dont remember the model #)

Vestax 170A Mixer

and now working on getting a TRITON Pro-X 88-Key Workstation.... (But its soooo expensive... :( )

2 technic 1200s

Roland MC-505

Korg Prophecy

Roland SP-808

Roland 24-trk Digital Workstation (dont remember the model #)

Vestax 170A Mixer

whoa thats quite a setup..you ever look into a Roland JP-8000 or an Access Virus? Those seem to be popular in todays production scene. My boy (Maa Bell) uses the JP-8000 and his tracks come out SICK. You got anything showing off this little studio? a little demo track maybe?

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

whoa thats quite a setup..you ever look into a Roland JP-8000 or an Access Virus? Those seem to be popular in todays production scene. My boy (Maa Bell) uses the JP-8000 and his tracks come out SICK. You got anything showing off this little studio? a little demo track maybe?

...not yet...but very soon... ;)

I will do a massive mailing to everyone that wants a demo... ;)

Originally posted by cintron

HAHA! Girl i was in the SAME situation. Gemini PT 2000III's for 2 years... and i finally got techs and WHOA. I can actually touch the platter for once!

Enjoy your new setup :) you'll become even more addicted.

yeah, but it's best to learn to ride the pitch slider to maintain a beatmatch... never know when you'll be faced with having to play on stantons (which slip and slide quite a bit when you nudge the vinyl), or when you'll play in a venue that's idiotic enough to setup their tech 12's in a makeshift web of rubber bands in an attempt to create a suspension system - shit is the worst; decks bounce all around when you're doin' your biz... so, yeah, long story short - RIDE THE PITCH. :)

Originally posted by thehacker

yeah, but it's best to learn to ride the pitch slider to maintain a beatmatch... never know when you'll be faced with having to play on stantons (which slip and slide quite a bit when you nudge the vinyl), or when you'll play in a venue that's idiotic enough to setup their tech 12's in a makeshift web of rubber bands in an attempt to create a suspension system - shit is the worst; decks bounce all around when you're doin' your biz... so, yeah, long story short - RIDE THE PITCH. :)

yeah dont forget who reminded you how vital that was :P

Lou (^_^)

hey nice set up...we almost havethe same :) i got all this for $1,000.00, everything is brand new no scratches, got it off ebay , i must say it is a miracle...i am very very very happy :) 2 tech 1200 m3ds and 1 vestax pmc-270a mixer

ok n/m cp wont post my pics GRRR ill get them up tomorrow and show u, btw i like howu have ur setup and that wall is cool as shit

glow, i was just lookin at ur other pics...holy shit, whatever you did to your basement it looks fucking incredible!!!!! it looks like a movie set....yo djwreck...u prolly dont remember me. met you at BUZZ in dc for hmm...i dont remember whose set, oh howells, i was with vic and all them, hit me up on AIM DCsGLOW or Ayia Napa Ibiza. rock on glow!

Originally posted by dcsglow

glow, i was just lookin at ur other pics...holy shit, whatever you did to your basement it looks fucking incredible!!!!! it looks like a movie set.... rock on glow!

;) thanx :D My two friends an I painted most of that about 5 years ago...it took a lot of tabz to get that kind of imagination ;)

glad you like it :)