Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One more thing in regards to Tiesto/Space

sgtfury

Today is monday and ive had two days to really think about saturday..and I have to say that I am still f'n blown away...over 3 years ago i had a mind changing experience the first time I walked into the Mix...then i was blown away the first time I went to Space...but...Tiesto takes the cake....I was so excited when I got home at 10am..i played records for 2 more hours...

Space..please bring Tiesto back soon

Originally posted by sgtfury

Today is monday and ive had two days to really think about saturday..and I have to say that I am still f'n blown away...over 3 years ago i had a mind changing experience the first time I walked into the Mix...then i was blown away the first time I went to Space...but...Tiesto takes the cake....I was so excited when I got home at 10am..i played records for 2 more hours...

Space..please bring Tiesto back soon

Damn!! so did you see Picotto earlier this year? He had an awesome set as well both left awesome but yet different reactions on me. Tiesto played an awesome variety of really good mixes, Picotto on the other hand played some hard shit that I like as well. I do recall one song in particular though this was around 400-430am that Tiesto played that was bad as shit, it was a freakin HARD TRANCE song with no vocals at all, just smashin beats after beats amazing.........

Originally posted by djfrosty

And I thought trance had died until I saw Tiesto. There may be the cowboy of trance, the governor of trance...but Tiesto is the king of trance.

Oakenfold...chump

Acosta...even bigger chump

Tiesto...the real deal.

;)