Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE ever use vestac tables

Personal preference, try them out, but they are solid tables, more features and flexibility than the 1200's see, it breaks down like this, the 1200s were the bomb, but the patent finally ran out on the design, now there is a level playing field for manufacturers, but rumor has it, Technics is finally working on an improvement, could just be a rumor though.

THE VESTAX KILLS THE 1200......THE SHORT TONEARM IS FOR TRACTION....YOU CAN BACKSPIN AND IT WILL NEVER SKIP....THE MOTOR IS SO STRONG YOU CAN CUE A RECORD UP, PUSH THE START BUTTON, AND THE SONG Will PRETTY MUCH START ON BEAT.

YOU CAN SET THE PITCH AND IT IS DEAD ON....IF THE LIGHT BURNS OUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RIP THE WHOLE TABLE APART LIKE A 1200, YOU SIMPLY PUT A NEW LAMP IT RIGHT FROM THE TOP........JOEY'S IN CLIFTON GOT THEM LAST YEAR AND THEY ARE GREAT......YOU PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DON'T LIKE CHANGE WHEN IT'S FOR THE BETTER.....(THEY ARE ALSO CHEAPER THAN THE 1200)

THE FUNNIEST THING OF ALL IS THAT YOU GUYS CRITICIZE A TURNTABLE WHEN YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF MP3 WHORES THAT DON'T EVEN USE RECORDS, ESPECIALLY YOU BINOY!!!! JUST KIDDIN'. HA HA. YOU KNOW YOUR THE MAN.

Originally posted by kirklop

THE VESTAX KILLS THE 1200......THE SHORT TONEARM IS FOR TRACTION....YOU CAN BACKSPIN AND IT WILL NEVER SKIP....THE MOTOR IS SO STRONG YOU CAN CUE A RECORD UP, PUSH THE START BUTTON, AND THE SONG Will PRETTY MUCH START ON BEAT.

YOU CAN SET THE PITCH AND IT IS DEAD ON....IF THE LIGHT BURNS OUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RIP THE WHOLE TABLE APART LIKE A 1200, YOU SIMPLY PUT A NEW LAMP IT RIGHT FROM THE TOP........JOEY'S IN CLIFTON GOT THEM LAST YEAR AND THEY ARE GREAT......YOU PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DON'T LIKE CHANGE WHEN IT'S FOR THE BETTER.....(THEY ARE ALSO CHEAPER THAN THE 1200)

THE FUNNIEST THING OF ALL IS THAT YOU GUYS CRITICIZE A TURNTABLE WHEN YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF MP3 WHORES THAT DON'T EVEN USE RECORDS, ESPECIALLY YOU BINOY!!!! JUST KIDDIN'. HA HA. YOU KNOW YOUR THE MAN.

So kirk the Vestac feels better than the 1200 when you shove it up your ass????

Thanx for clarifying!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with kirk the vestex are good and very versitile...and are much heavier in weight....i have my 1200 for 9 years and were in brokers 3 years b4 that and i just have broken lights.....work horse...if i was to by new turns id get the new vestex.....i saw mix master mike do some super crazy shit on the vestex's so im a believer.....but then a gain he could rip up ur moms rack unit turntable....

Originally posted by djprime

i agree with kirk the vestex are good and very versitile...and are much heavier in weight....i have my 1200 for 9 years and were in brokers 3 years b4 that and i just have broken lights.....work horse...if i was to by new turns id get the new vestex.....i saw mix master mike do some super crazy shit on the vestex's so im a believer.....but then a gain he could rip up ur moms rack unit turntable....

dont laugh by my parents rack unit when i was like 15 is where i stole my first 1200 from i swapped it for a shitty belt drive.

cant be an MP3 whore i dont even have CD decks yet lol