Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on this weekend?

sheendawg

Lemme also just say that I LIVE at Buzz in DC, I love Erick Morillo anywhere I can get him in NY, also love Exit in NY, and was at Space all during the WMC!! I can't wait to get back down there!!

Of course, Deep Dish (my favorite!!!) and Danny T were there during WMC, what's good this week?

I saw Sasha on Friday at Buzz, and was at Arc (Vinyl) for Danny T the week before last, it's time for Miami, baby!!!!

HOLLA!

here are some places to visit:

Friday- Spin (house)/Crobar (house)/Space (trance - - if u like that)

Saturday- Jail (house - - located at the Bentley suites - - 20 bucks all u can drink all night long, and great Morillo styled house)/Crobar (house)/Level (trance)/Space (prog. house by Oscar G).....

your call;)

THIS is why I love the club kids - it's whatever!! Come party, we'll show you love, and that's that!!:D

I did get a PM, but was unable to open it right now! I've had trouble with them before too.:blank:

Here's my pic!! I am SO glad that there will be house all over, I WILL be hitting those spots up! LMAO @ the hog!! Aren't you cute!! If any one you all see me out, grab me and say what's up!

PM me if anyone else is on the hang, I will hit you all back when I am able to open the damn thang!! Thanks, guys! I'll be down Thurs and going back Monday. Staying right on Ocean Drive. Last time was my first time there, and I got a room all the way at 8500 Collins thinking I could WALK to the clubs!! LMAO!! Spent most of my money on cab fare! Not this time!

My+Goddess---1.jpg?pfkarY9AOrATHyiI