Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Message Board Is Stupid

eddieg-soilder

I mean do any of you have a life...other than sit here the hole night and do nothing AND TALKING ABOUT SHIT I MEAN THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT...i mean it seems that you idiots are a bunch of dumbasses....as you speak about nothing....what loosers.

GET A LIFE LOOSEEEEERRSSSSS.

EDDIE G RULES FOR EVER

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

I mean do any of you have a life...other than sit here the hole night and do nothing AND TALKING ABOUT SHIT I MEAN THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT...i mean it seems that you idiots are a bunch of dumbasses....as you speak about nothing....what loosers.

EDDIE G RULES FOR EVER

Well thanks for clearing that up for us....i mean its definitely clear that what you have to say is far more interesting than we could ever fathom :what:

p.s. could you teach me how to rule forever? i have always wanted to know how......:whip2:

EDDIE G RULES FOR EVER

:laugh: :laugh: my life is dedicated to becoming a soldier, in the nation of Eddie-G.. :rolleyes:

EDDIE G RULES FOR EVER

How's bout you continue your job of giving EddieG BJ's and stop logging on to the board to waste your time LOSER>>>>>>>>BUBYE DON't let the door hit you on the way out BEATCH..................:laugh: :laugh:

EDDIE G RULES FOR EVER

THIS GUY NEEDS GRAMMAR & SPELLING LESSONS!!!

DO US A FAVOR & STAY OUTTA CLUBS & GO BACK TO NIGHT SCHOOL :blown:

All this coming from a guy who can't spell SOLDIER.:laugh:

Yeah, okay:blown:

HOLD ON GUYS WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHERE THIS GUY IS COMIN FROM

MAYBE HE'S NOT TRYING TO BE A SOLDIER, BUT A SOILER ---

HEY AT LEAST WE SHOULD GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT FOR BEING HONEST.....ITS NOT TOO EASY TO ADMIT TO THE WORLD THAT YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS ON A REGULAR BASIS:constipa:

EDDIE G--SOILER

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

HOLD ON GUYS WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHERE THIS GUY IS COMIN FROM

MAYBE HE'S NOT TRYING TO BE A SOLDIER, BUT A SOILER ---

HEY AT LEAST WE SHOULD GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT FOR BEING HONEST.....ITS NOT TOO EASY TO ADMIT TO THE WORLD THAT YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS ON A REGULAR BASIS:constipa:

EDDIE G--SOILER

:laugh: :laugh: you just had go there.

p.s. where the hell have you been?? :D

Originally posted by sobeton

:laugh: :laugh: you just had go there.

p.s. where the hell have you been?? :D

you know i had to go there tony:D

well me i've been workin alot and chillin out--party here, party there.....

you know me i come around in spurts (and i guess that can be taken in more ways than one--HAHA!!) :splat::hump: