Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**I need some help please**

spydagirl

Hello Floridians...

I am coming to Miami next Friday for a little over a week. We were supposed to be staying at a friends house in Ft. Lauderdale and rent a car. But yesterday those plans fell through.

So we decided to stay right on South Beach. I am planning on hitting up as many clubs as I can. Space, Level, Crobar, etc. Are most of the main clubs in walking distance or a short cab ride?

I'm trying to save money and I want to see if we NEED to rent a car or not.

What do you all think?

P.S. What are the best clubs in Miami in your opinion? This is my first visit. CAN"T FRIGEN WAIT!!!!

-Christine

if you plan on staying on south beach; you won’t need a car. most of the clubs are within, walking distance, as are restaurants, beaches, etc. Space is located in downtown Miami; it’s like a $10.00 cab ride from south beach.

crobar, Spin, Level, and Space should definitely, be on your list of spots to hit. lot’s of nice lounge style clubs as well Blue, Jail, etc.

Enjoy !:D

If you're staying on the beach try something south of Lincon....

No car is needed, even if you want to go downtown just get a cab... it's cheaper than paying for parking.

Clubs depends on you musical taste. Try:

CROBAR

SPIN

LEVEL

SPACE (DOWNTOWN)

LIVING ROOM (SOBE & DOWNTOWN)

OPIUM GARDEN (If its open)

And if you're here Sun. evening def hit up NIKKI's BEACH

or just go to www.cooljunkie.com and see thier club list

ALSO: Make sure there's more girls than guys in the group... and everyone's 21 & up (On the Beach)

Hope this helps :cool:

B~

Thanks sobeton and b-side. You don't know how much your advice helps me out. Our plans were all set and now I am scurrying around to put all the plans together. I found a hotel on Miami Beach. (BEACHCOMBER HOTEL BAR AND BIST, 1340 COLLINS AVENUE,Miami Beach, FL). DO you know anyting about it. Its only $50 a night to stay so that kind of scares me. But it looks really nice...however...looks can be decieving.

Any hotel recomendations?

So what is Nikki's beach all about? Outdoor club?

THANKS AGAIN

-Christine

Beachcomber is pretty nice. very nice staff, and the hotel is right in the middle of everything. Nikki Beach is an outdoor venue; I wouldn’t really call it a club. It’s a nice place to chill have a few drinks, and listen to some beats. I personally prefer the Aquabooty pool parties, a little less pretentious and a lot more fun. both of these options are definitely a Sunday afternoon thing. you also want to hit up the Space patio, on Sunday morning. I believe mr b-side himself will be on the decks this week. Hope that helps.. ..

Thanks agian for all your advice. A couple more questions.

What are the Aquabooty Pool parties all about? What type of music do they play and what is a good time to go?

I am thinking of renting a car for a few days so I can check out a few other parts of FL. What is the parking situation like?

herz.gifChristine