Clubplanet Nightlife Community

. . . Question: . . .

. . . Are there certain times when picking one's nose is socially acceptible? . . . Is digging for gold in the car during rush hour ok, but not during normal driving times? . . . If you happen to be picking your nose, only to run into a friend very soon after, is it ok to do the handshake with the perp finger without washing first, or is it better to decline the handshake and state you have a weird rash? . . . . Inquiring minds want to know!!! . .

. . please . . discuss . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Are there certain times when picking one's nose is socially acceptible? . . . Is digging for gold in the car during rush hour ok, but not during normal driving times? . . . If you happen to be picking your nose, only to run into a friend very soon after, is it ok to do the handshake with the perp finger without washing first, or is it better to decline the handshake and state you have a weird rash? . . . . Inquiring minds want to know!!! . .

. . please . . discuss . . .

:laugh: no it is never socially acceptable.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: no it is never socially acceptable.

. . . But what if you have one of those mammoth boogers lodged in your nose? . . . I mean, I'm speaking hypothetically here because, of course, I'm too refined to pick my nose . . . but say you, again hypothetically, had one of those magic boogers that's just a joy to deep core drill outta those sinuses? . . . You're telling me that you'd rather, hypothetically, sit in agony rather than pulling that treasure out? . . .

Guest tilly

just do it in the privacy of your apt, house, car or whatever cuz you know even when the windows are open, they can't see you!~:D

just like big daddy with the sun glasses..as long as you're inside, they can't see you~;)

Originally posted by xpander

I think the socially acceptable way to dislodge that golden nugget of a snot clot is to dismiss yourself to the bathrom then hijack that sucker out with whatever means available to you.

. . Is a 40 HP neumatic plumbers snake considered certified equipment? . . .

Originally posted by luvthosfnkybts

I say go in and get it!! BUT DO IT WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE YOU...and then make sure to WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!! (By the way if any of you ever see me with my fingers in my nose, its because of my nose ring, I swear!!);)

im from westchester too. what town do you live in?????

I say go in and get it!! BUT DO IT WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE YOU...and then make sure to WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!! (By the way if any of you ever see me with my fingers in my nose, its because of my nose ring, I swear!!);)

. . . Interesting . . . Does the "Rush Hour" rule apply in this case? . . .

Rush Hour.. hummm......Maybe everyone should carry around those trusty moist towelletts...or antibacterial hand lotion might do the trick.

I live in Cortladt Manor,,right outside Peekskill...Where are you?????:)

south of there. near white plains. ;)

Originally posted by xpander

I think the socially acceptable way to dislodge that golden nugget of a snot clot is to dismiss yourself to the bathrom then hijack that sucker out with whatever means available to you.

werd, definately agree with that one:aright: