Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorority Life....

Originally posted by thesandman

The show sucks. The pledging is easy as hell. Fuck those Prissy bitches. Wheres the hazing??? Wheres the night when the pledge mom walks in w/ a marker, makes em strip and cirlcles the fat on those pigs??? They would run out of ink.!!!.. And how do you fuck up a show on a sorrority??? Its almost impossible but MTV manages.... Wheres the token hot blondes, where the girl who gets gang banged on Tuesdays???

Fat Sorrority Girls........... HIT THE STAIRMASTER THEN DEVELOP AN ATTITUDE.... Not one girl is even average looking....

I have seen the pledge scene at UC Davis, it's not a pretty picture if you are a female pledge......

Originally posted by stonedcl

I dont understand why they picked a strictly Jewish Sorority?

This country/Media/Telivision is run by them..

There is only 1 good looking chick and she about to get kicked out from what I watched!

hmmm they might run the media but i think the Italians run the country

....this sorority is like a support group for girls who were BIG FUCKING DORKS in h.s....and now....all of them are on some loser girl power trip and cannot handle having any sort of half-way decent girl in the sorority......

....and it is more than obvious mtv strategically picked the few pledges that would cause the most drama to live in the house...otherwise we would not be watching..........

.....and i agree....why would they choose a strictly jewish one?...i mean.....who cares what religion...but why pick an exclusive house?......they should have picked a strictly non-fat loser whiny bitch house.........but all the girls are jewish...some just not hard core practicing.....

...it's like .....the older girls are jealous....."we're not getting laid...so no boys in the house after 11 and none in the bedrooms"....."we can't drink because we are already bloated slobs...so u should sit home and study too".....

....i watch too much tv......

Originally posted by thehype

Anyone else other then Me watch this show. I usually watch Raw on Monday nites but I find myself flippin between Raw and Sorority Life.

for some reason i think that show is sooooo stupid, but I cant stop watching it. Its just funny how those girls are soooo busted they just focus on the pretty ones the 2 with curley hair.

w0w i didn't expect this kind of response to this post. I have a been a huge fan of 90210 for so long and to me Sorority Life is the only other kinda show like 90210 that i can watch. i think next week's episode will be great when the sisters are deciding on who stays and who goes and the Pledges will tell the sisters b4 they make their decision that Candace, Mara, Amanda and Jordon don't even wanna be bothered wit the sorority. thats goin to be a great fuck you towards the sorority. The PledgeMaster is a Cunt and Some of the girls on the show need to cut a few inches of their nose

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

LOL laughing out loud

LMAO laughing my ass off

oh then there is the ever loving ROFLMAO rolling on floor laughing my ass off

HMm u dont have AOL huh lol j/k

I don't think she asked you......!!!!!!?????

Hee hee Just Kidding...:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm im starting to think its time to ge tthe ol TV working again. i watch TV so often that i got a dish 4 months ago and still havent hooked it up but the sopranos are coing soon so ill want my soprano sundays parties after football

Sopranos!!!! Whooo hooo.... the actor whoplays Tony Soprano (James Gagofendi???sp) opened a resturant in New Brunswick....

He's very nice actually, I met him about 2 years ago before a trip to the Crack Shack....